What would you ask Quentin Tarantino?

“What’s Angela Jones’ number?”

“Have you ever given a guy a foot massage?”

serious question:

What kind of music do you listen to?

(my friend saw him at the SUmmer Sanitarium tour this year)

non-serious question:

Where the hell did you get that chin?

[quote]serious question:

What kind of music do you listen to?

(my friend saw him at the SUmmer Sanitarium tour this year)

non-serious question:

Where the hell did you get that chin?[/quote]

lol at the chin question....

Id ask him how Mira Sorvino was in the sack. He'd probably have a good laugh at that one..or he could get pissed..either way id ask him

I’d ask him, " Out of all of your movies, what one is your favorite? It can include ones you only wrote as well "

[quote]

lol at the chin question…

Id ask him how Mira Sorvino was in the sack. He’d probably have a good laugh at that one…or he could get pissed…either way id ask him

[/quote]

or maybe ask the situation between him and uma

I would ask him in a sentence to sum up how he wants to be remembered.

POSSIBLE ANSWER : “Errr… just this crrrrazy out there doin’ it kinda guy, alright.”

I’d ask him the following-

-Will you marry me?

-Will you father my children?

-Will you be my next of kin?

-Can i be the female lead in your next production?

-Um…Wanna get a beer?

Nice questions Bexi :smiley: :smiley:

I’m sure you’re not the only one around here that would ask him that. I actually don’t have any ideas what would i ask him. Something about his movies I guess.

[quote]I’d ask him the following-

-Will you marry me?

-Will you father my children?

-Will you be my next of kin?

-Can i be the female lead in your next production?

-Um…Wanna get a beer?[/quote]

I’m predicting the following…

No

No

No

No

Only if you’re paying.

:wink:

haha

If he said no to marriage i would reply with 'If you dont fucking marry me now ill shoot myself and make it look like you did it’

mwahahahahahaha

-WHAT’S IN THE GODDAMN BRIEFCASE!!!

Cuz so many people ask him so much about his movies, I would like to ask him about scriptwriting.

I would ask, how he writes and some random stuff. I read, that he handwrite the first draft and changes much during the shooting, so it would be nice to hear more about it happends.

I would like to hear, if he write every time a bit or sometimes much and then stops writing. Some american script-teacher say that you should write every day. What does he think about it?

I allways appreciate him as a fucking great writer, I love to read his scripts…

And I would ask about his acting carreer. He is a very famous director, but it seems that he loved to perform. Is it the same for him to act or to direct. How does it feel for him to be an actor and an other person is the “boss” on the set…

So many people asked him so much intellegent question about his directing work, so I think it would be nice to hear some other stuff.

I would’nt ask him about his movies.

I would ask him to pass the blunt.

I would ask him to give me oral pleasure.

With his chin.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

good screen name

I’d ask him, "Hey Q?!"

And he’d say, "Call me Mr. Tarantino, bitch."

And I’d go, "Okay Mr. Tarantino bitch!"

Seriously, I’d ask him what the hell was in that briefcase. I’d put a gun to his head if I had to, but I’d find out.

Quizzy Tarantizzy already said that he didn’t even know what was in the briefcase. Just that it was an homage to Kiss Me Deadly. But I know what’s really in it…

[size=1]a glowing light[/size]

Bexi- Hey QT! You better fucking marry me right this fucking minute or else i’ll release scary movie 4 under your name and your career will be over! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

QT- Bexi, i love you and i would marry you anyways kisses

[quote]Bexi- Hey QT! You better fucking marry me right this fucking minute or else i’ll release scary movie 4 under your name and your career will be over! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

QT- Bexi, i love you and i would marry you anyways kisses[/quote]

wouldn’t work you would need to own the rights to scary movie 4, and it’s illegal I think to credit some one without there permission.