What would you ask Quentin Tarantino?

OK, that’s just retarded. Toothpick, Vegas Brothers might not even come out. If it did, he would write it, but otherwise, it’s not a fact that it will come out or anything. Not everything you say is

cut-and-clean 100% fact. Nobody knows yet. Prove me wrong. Give me an article saying that Vegas Bros does in fact exist and will be in production. Not a “possibly,” not a “maybe,” not a “might-sorta.” If there’s a confirming article about this, then I will believe you. Sorry about that, I’m just skeptic.

[quote]OK, that’s just retarded. Toothpick, Vegas Brothers might not even come out. If it did, he would write it, but otherwise, it’s not a fact that it will come out or anything. Not everything you say is ÂÂ

cut-and-clean 100% fact. Nobody knows yet. Prove me wrong. Give me an article saying that Vegas Bros does in fact exist and will be in production. Not a “possibly,” not a “maybe,” not a “might-sorta.” If there’s a confirming article about this, then I will believe you. Sorry about that, I’m just skeptic. [/quote]

I am 99.999 % sure there will be no Vega Brothers movie. And even if it did actually happen (which it WONT) Travolta and Madsen wouldnt even be in it. That whole idea is pure BS even QT knows it. Why would he waste his time writing a prequel to a movie he made over 10 years ago that he wont direct? Just forget about it dude. Get over it. Put a period and move on.

Why the hell does anyone that likes QT wanna see that happen? I think thats the most stupid idea for a movie Ive ever heard. Even QT knows that.

[quote]OK, that’s just retarded. Toothpick, Vegas Brothers might not even come out. If it did, he would write it, but otherwise, it’s not a fact that it will come out or anything. Not everything you say is ÂÂ

cut-and-clean 100% fact. Nobody knows yet. Prove me wrong. Give me an article saying that Vegas Bros does in fact exist and will be in production. Not a “possibly,” not a “maybe,” not a “might-sorta.” If there’s a confirming article about this, then I will believe you. Sorry about that, I’m just skeptic. [/quote]

hey! toothpick said, it’s NOT gonna be made. what’s your problem? we all know that the Vega bRothers is BULLSHIT and now quit that shit. that’s not the right topic for this, besides, there is not ANY topic right for a film that doesnt exist - only in stupid fanboys’ minds

Damn, why is everybody gettin on me now? I already knew Vega Bros wasn’t coming out. I already knew it was a stupid idea. I just thought this was gonna be another one of those topics, so I just wanted to cut the bullshit, and tell people it’s not likely to come out, and that there’s no proof. I thought Toothpick was sayin that it will come out, but it won’t be directed by QT. A little miscommunication there, chill out guys. :-/

Be cool like da Fonz

For some reason, people go rabid when the Vega Bros. is mentioned here.

[quote]For some reason, people go rabid when the Vega Bros. is mentioned here. [/quote]

And that’s a nice way of putting it.

let’s get back on topic and post really good questions (not the usual bullshit). Hey, we’re fans, we should come up with better stuff than in the public interviews.

here’s the German topic (same topic as here, just german):

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/taran … 73;start=0”>http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/tarantino/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=ger;action=display;num=1067348773;start=0</LINK_TEXT>

I’d chat with him about grindhouse flicks. Ask him what his favorite blaxploitation films and Shaw Brothers films are. What his next project is gonna be. If he’d ever do an adaptation of a Chuck Palahniuk book. What his favorite authors are other than Leonard. If he read any good books or saw any good movies lately. Just bullshit about movies and stuff. I’d give him my number and tell him to call me if he wanted to go see a movie sometime, even though it’d never happen.

I would ask him, “why the fuck did you have anything to do with From dusk till Dawn.”

I would ask QT if I could hang out with me and watch films all day. I would also try to talk him into making a real true big long spaghetti western epic film.

I wouldn’t ask him anything. I’d talk to him about stuff, if I were to ask questions I’d get carried away and sound like another one of the MANY people who bug him like that on a daily basis

Same here, i wouldnt necessarily ask him questions, i would just chill with him and talk about Sergio Leone movies and the whole Kill Bill Universe.

I would bullshit with him about movie and music old and new. About film in general, good books, good tv. Knowing me I’d probably find a film that he doesn’t like, and I do or vise-versa and debate the reasons that movie is good or bad. But I would probably have an unbelievable urge to ask him the normal fanboy questions, that he’s heard a million times.

I would ask him if he would help me become a director

I would ask him to read my script for “birdmen” and if he enjoyed it, if he would produce it , and direct it… or if i could direct it but i think i would rather he directed it because it would get more attention that way and then i would direct the follow up to birdmen “a love for death”

I"d ask him when he’s gonna give me a shot as a character in one of his movies - not the main or anything - that’s reserved for cool ppl like Uma, but even GoGo’s size, or something for like 10min would do me just fine.

QT, if you’re reading this - who wouldn’t want a fresh young aussie actress in their latest movie - it’s all the rage these days… :wink:

lol off note - I had to do a 2min monologue of a character for drama and I did Mia Wallace - I got 20/20 for it…lol

[size=4]I’d ask him following:[/size]

• Would he like to save the world making good movies. Does he think it’s possible to save the world by making an awesome movie.

• Would he please spend 100% of his time working on movies. Cause he has arrived in this position alot of people depend on watching his movies. So if he at least cannot direct a movie every few months, then that he at least invests his money in other talented film-makers so they can release cool stuff all the time.

• Does he agree he has a huge responsabillity to be able be the one which so many people have the biggest expectations to the quality of his movies.

• Other than the final showdown in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly… which awesome scenes of cinema history could he name.

• Does he ever use the internet to chat with his many fans. Does he plan to make his own website where he could update with latest news, blogs, pictures or video with anything from thoughs or dailies from a shooting which he would like to share with his fans.

• What does mr. Tarantino think about the possibillity to distribute movies over the internet. What does he think about the piracy people commit by downloading his 4 movies on the internet.

• Kill Bill has revolutionized Hollywood. IS he good friends with mr. Brian De Palma.

LMFAO I’m not even touchin’ this one. I’ll let this up to veterans, or anyone else who will inevitably be able to cook up a good flame—I mean, reply. ::slight_smile:

Charbax is stupid I’ll leave it there. Those questions are a load of shit fanboy questions that that Quentin wouldn’t answer at all. He’d probably do the same thing he did with Clooney in Full Tilt Boogie and push him into the wall and say Suck one!, Faggot and you’d be aout of his life forever, because you are a pathetic attention whore Charbax.

I actually did get to ask him a question. It was quite a while ago, at the premiere of “Norma Jean and Marilyn” which was when he was still dating Mira. In his interview on Charlie Rose, he was discussing the consistant abilities of Howard Hawks. He said every time he saw a HH movie he was never let down…except one time. Being a big Hawks fan, I was dying to know what that one movie was. I went up to him and asked him “What was the one time Howard Hawks let you down?” Being so out of context and not having the opportunity to remind him of the Charlie Rose interview, he just said “He never did.” and walked away.