What would you ask Quentin Tarantino?

For some unknown reason I though of a number of questions I wouls ask QT.

Such as

on the intro to Reservoir Dogs he sais that he likes ALL films, is this still the case - does he still have that passion.

What is his greatest scene in his movies so far

What does he think of the commercial tripe being made over and over again?

What does he want to be remember for?

Has anyone tried to interview Tarantino for this site?

I think we had already a topic about this, somewhere!

I’d just shake his hand and ask him to take a picture together! (I’m saying that now, if I ever see him I don’t know what will I do, but I know what i’ll do if I see Uma Thurman! Faint!)

My dream tho is to see Marty Scorsese, I have met Daniel Day-Lewis, thats a start!

[quote]Has anyone tried to interview Tarantino for this site?[/quote]

well… I live in Germany, it’s not so easy to “try to interview” him.

I’d have a whole catalogue of questions for him. really good questions, not the typical fanboy questions. I’d bring him into a conversation he’d love to take part of. a film geek interview

Well for starters, I would ask for a part in his movies…

"Can I co-write a script with you?"

After he says “hell no”, I’d run home crying like a little girl.

well I dunno if he still likes ALL movies…he’s mentioned that he doesn’t like CG and feels it unneccessary (totally agree)

Good question though, I don’t know what I’d ask him.

MAybe something like, “What actor would you like to work with next that you havn’t worked with?”

"Could I borrow 20 bucks?"

If I actually met Quentin I’d probably offer to take him to a movie, then we could get beers afterwards and talk about it.

[quote]"Could I borrow 20 bucks?"

If I actually met Quentin I’d probably offer to take him to a movie, then we could get beers afterwards and talk about it.[/quote]

Why not pie? ;)

id ask him whats going on with that vega bros movie hes making… hahaha, just joking guys. but in all honesty, id probabaly ask him how much more pussy he got once he became famous.

[quote]Why not pie?:wink:[/quote]Black coffee and apple pie with a slice of melted yellow cheese!

[quote]

Why not pie?  :wink:[/quote]

Sure. After all, any time of day is a good time for pie :wink:

girl pie :wink:

“What’s Mira Sorvino’s number?”

[quote]“What’s Mira Sorvino’s number?”[/quote]“What’s Uma Thurman’s number?”

[quote]
“What’s Uma Thurman’s number?”[/quote]

What’s George Clooney’s number?

I think it would be a great idea to send an email (not me) to QT’s ‘’ band apart’’ site asking to give a special ‘‘salute’’ to his fans on this forum!

yeah, or if he came here to “clarify” some shit like who’s idea was it to release Kill Bill part 2 five months apart. This way I can find that person and tell them what I think…with a chainsaw.  :wink:

i’d ask him about inglorious bastards. then i’d ask him what he’s doing after that, and after that, and after that, and then what he was planning on doing after that, and that.

i would ask if he needs a kid to play mr. blonde in vega brothers? then i could not find the sign that said dead nigger storage where is it? and in jackie brown does robert foster finally go with pam grier?

[quote]i would ask if he needs a kid to play mr. blonde in vega brothers? [/quote]

The Vega Brothers isnt being made by QT.