[vol 1 OST] General Kill Bill volume 1 soundtrack talk

^ Ironside

SoundClick

[quote]^ Ironside[/quote]

Theres a complete version of this song that can be found on slsk, its longer than the 30 secs of the OST

[quote]hello im from killbill2.net just registered if u guys are interested i have some songs on my FTP server if u know how to do it great but if not. go download smart ftp SmartFTP - Download

the server IP is 172.16.1.34

login is Kill

and password is Bill

[/quote]

Thanks, but: “Connection timeout. No response from server.” :frowning:

Just so y’all know, the Rob Rodriguez songs have been “obtained” from the flash site. One is BuddTwang, then Elle’s driving game song (online), and the Pai Mei training music.

tony, thanx for the info. i’vebeen searchin for that for months. lol i should have known to check up the spagetti westerns. anyway, good work.

[quote]Just so y’all know, the Rob Rodriguez songs have been “obtained” from the flash site. One is BuddTwang, then Elle’s driving game song (online), and the Pai Mei training music.[/quote]

You mean that the songs are at the flash site or somebody took them from the site? If the latter, could you please post links?

[quote]

You mean that the songs are at the flash site or somebody took them from the site? If the latter, could you please post links?[/quote]
chekc the link I just posted, just hit em up on mail if you want anything form teh site, I got almost everything from the site.

The website says the songs are still waiting to clear.

The FTP isn’t giving me a response.

http://172.16.1.34/

tell me if this link works for anyone if not then i dont know why my servers not working.

Il_Buono, i mean I have them. They are very small in size strangely, but the quality is just as good as on the site (cause they are the same mp3’s). They were taken by an associate of mine from the site, and are saved on my computer. Want them? IM me. My AIM SN is in my profile…

[quote]SoundClick[/quote]
check again

This may be old news and everyone but me might already have this song, but I finally found Yagyu Conspiracy! Yippeee!

I’ve been looking for Yagyu Conspiracy forever. Could you send by email maybe?

email it to me too, please

Jesseilbuono@aol.com

Does anybody know the name of the track which is playing during the scenes where the Bride is cutting of th arm of sophie and battles against O-rens Bodyguards???

Thats the scne before she battles against the cray 88

From Man To Man (Death Rides a Horse)

Ennio Morricone

OK, I wonder if anyone can help?

I’ve been tracking down all the songs used in Vol.1 that weren’t on the soundtrack, but I’m still missing 3 tracks…

Armundo - David Allen Young

Champions Of Death - Shunsuke Kikuchi

Yagyu Conspiracy - Toshiaki Tsushima

I’m particularly desperate to get hold of the Shunsuke Kikuchi track. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, on a side note… does the Riz Ortolani track listed in the movie credits actually appear in the movie? I’ve watched it many times, and from what I can see there’s literally only ONE NOTE from it used when The Bride plucks the guy’s eye out near the start of the Crazy 88 fight. And even that doesn’t really sound exactly like the one used in the actual song.

ok this might have ben put up and I diddnt c it >.< but does any1 know what the name of the song was in the vol. 2 trailer about 1:40 min in, to the end?

That’s probably Summertime Killer by Luis Bacalov. If it’s the song that plays after that then it’s Il Triello by Morricone.