[vol 1 OST] General Kill Bill volume 1 soundtrack talk

Today I got my Volume 2 soundtrack CD because today was the German release date :slight_smile: . OK, I know the soundtrack since a few weeks, but now I have the original CD with cover, booklet etc. And in the booklet there is under “A Silhouette of Doom” that this theme is from Sergio Corbucci’s “Un Dollaro A Testa” aka “Navajo Joe”. Is that right? Where in “Kill Bill” and where in “Navajo Joe” is this song??

Silhouette of Doom is prevalent throughout the entire movie, so much that it seems to be Beatrix’s theme in vol. 2. It plays at the very beginning, with the Miramax logo, the recap of the post-massacre, and the few words from the bride. Then it plays in one other place that I can’t remember, and finally when Beatrix grabs Budd’s sword from the golf bag, and is staring down Elle.

Granted I haven’t listened to the whole Volume 2 soundtrack all the way through, but what’s the song that’s playing when Bea is on top of the mountain looking down at Budd’s trailer just as Elle pulls up? It’s a big ‘chorus-y’ type song. Any help would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

[quote]Granted I haven’t listened to the whole Volume 2 soundtrack all the way through, but what’s the song that’s playing when Bea is on top of the mountain looking down at Budd’s trailer just as Elle pulls up? It’s a big ‘chorus-y’ type song. Any help would be appreciated. :slight_smile:[/quote]
It’s called The Chase.

[quote]Granted I haven’t listened to the whole Volume 2 soundtrack all the way through, but what’s the song that’s playing when Bea is on top of the mountain looking down at Budd’s trailer just as Elle pulls up? It’s a big ‘chorus-y’ type song. Any help would be appreciated. :slight_smile:[/quote]

I think you might be referring to “the Sunny road to salina”, that song is awesome

Thanks for replying Stranger and Movie-Villian. It must be “Sunny Road To Salina” because it’s not on the soundtrack. “The Chase” is, and I listened to it, and it’s a really great song, but it wasn’t the one I was looking for. Anyone know where I can download “Sunny Road”? It’s not on Kazaa…

[quote] Anyone know where I can download “Sunny Road”? It’s not on Kazaa…[/quote]

Just look at killbill2.net!

How can I post a direct link? I just don’t get it right, damn it!

Music question: Is “Il triello” actually in the movie or is it just on the trailer?

It’s in the movie to. Just for a second. Just after Budd shoots Beatrix full of Rock Salt. As she spits at him and he spits back.

BTW, Rover, how do I open up the file in a download manager? :slight_smile:

there’s a volume 2 soundtrack topic as well, this topic was actually for volume 1 stuff only. i just thought i should mention that

[quote]It’s in the movie to. Just for a second. Just after Budd shoots Beatrix full of Rock Salt. As she spits at him and he spits back.
[/quote]

No, that is the Fistful of Dollars theme. Actually I’m not sure if The Trio is in the movie at all. I thought it was at the beginning when Bill and Bea are talking, but that is THE SUNDOWN.

i have a question i’de like to have answered. now if this has already been answered somewhere, tell me or direct me to the answer but, remember the showdown between the crazy 88 and the bride. right after the bride calls o-ren out there is it kick ass dramatic showdown type music playing that i don’t think is on the soundtrack. its like old samurai flick music or something, i’m really not to keen on its classification. its interupted by the ironside theme that’s played anytime the bride gets pissed. if anyone could tell me what is it so i could possibly find it i’de appreciate it.

[quote]

No, that is the Fistful of Dollars theme. Actually I’m not sure if The Trio is in the movie at all. I thought it was at the beginning when Bill and Bea are talking, but that is THE SUNDOWN.
[/quote]

The song played in Volume 2 is called “For a Fistful of Dollars.” The Fistful theme is “Titoli (overture)” which is an entirely different song.

You guys are right. I saw again in the theater yesterday and The Trio is not listed in the credits. The songs (Il Triello, A Fistful of Dollars) sound identical, well at least that part of the song does. :slight_smile:

David Allen Young - Armundo

Lily Chou-Chou - Wound That Heals (might be Kaifuku Suru Kizu)

Riziere Ortolani - I Giorni Dell’ira

Shunsuke Kikucki - Champions Of Death

Toshiaki Tsushima - Yagyu Conspiracy

These are songs from Vol. 1 that I didn’t recognize from the credits, does anyone have these or know where they can be found? :slight_smile:

[quote]i have a question i’de like to have answered. now if this has already been answered somewhere, tell me or direct me to the answer but, remember the showdown between the crazy 88 and the bride. right after the bride calls o-ren out there is it kick ass dramatic showdown type music playing that i don’t think is on the soundtrack. its like old samurai flick music or something, i’m really not to keen on its classification. its interupted by the ironside theme that’s played anytime the bride gets pissed. if anyone could tell me what is it so i could possibly find it i’de appreciate it.[/quote]

The song - which indeed kicks mucho ass - is Death Rides A Horse by Ennio Morricone.

[quote]You guys are right. I saw again in the theater yesterday and The Trio is not listed in the credits. The songs (Il Triello, A Fistful of Dollars) sound identical, well at least that part of the song does. :slight_smile:[/quote]

isn't the song in the credits entited Theme "Three tough guys"? I could be mistaken

hey Rover can you possibly get the oher songs off the website. The site has the cool training song that i would love to have.

if you do so i will kill someone for you in return. Anyone you name them!

I’m new here, so maybe I’ve missed it, or maybe someone posted about it earlier, but does anyone know who wrote/composed the “Budd Twang”? (The song that plays in Budd’s section of the flash site). I’ve heard it was Robert Rodriguez, but I don’t know for certain.

hello im from killbill2.net just registered if u guys are interested i have some songs on my FTP server if u know how to do it great but if not. go download smart ftp SmartFTP - Download

the server IP is 172.16.1.34

login is Kill

and password is Bill

That crazy song that plays every time Beatrix is going to kill someone, you know the high pitched REEEE REEEE REEE shit before she starts cappin’ fools.

What’s the name of that?