[vol 1 OST] General Kill Bill volume 1 soundtrack talk

[quote]Heres two songs to add to the volume 2 soundtrack that wasnt on the ost

Three tough guys by isaac hayes, training scene music, is sweeter than coolaid

Road to salina by ennio morricone-was in the trailer too but not on the soundtrack, i was glad to hear it in the movie. [/quote]

“Road to Salina” is in the film? Cool, thats really great!

Thanks for the info!

got the soundtrack and i like a couple a couple cuts

goodnight moon

the chase

and the chingon song

the tu mira song [which sounds like a rival to the “Dont let me be Misunderstood” with the clapping]

but i gotta see the movie before i can really feel the importance of the other stuff

i didnt listen to the dialogue skits cause my friend who picked it up for me listened to it and said it spoils stuff

and also since im on this Rick Rubin kick lately, the Johnny Cash song is a great addition to the collection

[quote]Heres two songs to add to the volume 2 soundtrack that wasnt on the ost

Three tough guys by isaac hayes, training scene music, is sweeter than coolaid

Road to salina by ennio morricone-was in the trailer too but not on the soundtrack, i was glad to hear it in the movie. [/quote]
what is the song from isaac hayes called? it’s not 3 tough guys, they are his singers… :slight_smile:

in the credits it said three tough guys. i came home downloaded it and it was the kick ass song in the training scene. Its also called the theme too “three tough guys”.

i took no time to find it. just type in three tough guys. i aint playin ya.

ah, thx! you’re right, it’s the title theme from the soundtrack “three tough guys”. on that soundtrack you also find “run fay run” from vol.1.

First of, the movie and its music together are incredible.

For those of you who have already seen KBv2 I have a question:

first of, it kicks ass (I already said that didn’t I), second

YES SPOILER …

what is that song is played when the bride drives to Esteban the pimp or when she drives to Bill? I don’t exactly remember which one it was, but it was the one or the other. it is a song with a sort of drum beat in it by bongo/congo (what do you call those things you tap with your hands on), very relaxed and cool.

It’s really hard to explain it because I’m tired and my english is turning into crap, but anyone who has seen the movie knows what I mean and hopefully you can help me out.

thanks in advance

[quote]
what is that song is played when the bride drives to Esteban the pimp or when she drives to Bill? I don’t exactly remember which one it was, but it was the one or the other. it is a song with a sort of drum beat in it by bongo/congo (what do you call those things you tap with your hands on), very relaxed and cool.
[/quote]

“Y tu Mira”. It’s on the soundtrack.

Yeah, I think that’s what’s played when she’s going to Bill’s place. And I think Summertime Killer by Luis Bacalov is playing when she goes to see Estaban.

Sorry if this has been cleared up already, but being new I haven’t read through all the pages of this thread yet.

I’m looking for the song that’s in the faster paced Kill Bill 2 trailer, the one showing alot of the fight scene with Elle. It isn’t on the soundtrack either. Any help would be appreciated.

[quote]Yeah, I think that’s what’s played when she’s going to Bill’s place. And I think Summertime Killer by Luis Bacalov is playing when she goes to see Estaban.[/quote]

Yeah Summertime Killer that’s the one. I love the drum percussion interludes in that track onthe bongo it’s so cool especially in the movie.

[quote]Sorry if this has been cleared up already, but being new I haven’t read through all the pages of this thread yet.

I’m looking for the song that’s in the faster paced Kill Bill 2 trailer, the one showing alot of the fight scene with Elle. It isn’t on the soundtrack either. Any help would be appreciated.[/quote]

“The Trio” by Morricone plays at the beginning and end. “Summertime Killer” by Luis Bacalov plays in the middle.

Kill Bill Vol. 2 is so great when you’re toasted… nicely toasted. 8)

[quote]

“The Trio” by Morricone plays at the beginning and end. “Summertime Killer” by Luis Bacalov plays in the middle. [/quote]
Thankyou.

I have Yagyu Conspiracy. :wink:

has this been covered? in vol. 1 what is the cool western music during the anime sequence. when the guy shoots the liquor then puts the cigarette on it?

Well there’s The Grand Duel and The Grand Duel M10 by Luis Bacalov that plays at the beginning, then there’s the Long Day Of Vengence by Armondo Traviolli that plays when Oren’s dad gets it! I’m sure it’s one of those that’s the one you’re looking for. :slight_smile:

Looking for Budd’s theme - also used at the official Vol. 2 site on the main menu. Anyone know what it is, where it’s from?

I actually managed to get the track of the official site:

Vol. 2 Site Budd’s theme:
[quote]http://killbill.movies.go.com/vol2/flash/BuddTwang.mp3[/quote]
(just copy to some download manager)

Now what is this track called originally and is it on the soundtrack?

it’s not on the soundtrack.

no idea what it is called…

can you manage to get the other themes too? ;D

[quote]I actually managed to get the track of the official site:

Vol. 2 Site Budd’s theme:

(just copy to some download manager)

Now what is this track called originally and is it on the soundtrack?[/quote]

Hey, can you get the tune that plays when you click on “enter site” at kill-bill.com, when Bill starts talking to Sophie and you hear that music that plays in the movie when Budd talks about “dodging guilt”? If you find that full song, i’ll do anything you want.  :-*