Top 10 Worst Movies You've Seen

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
how about the movie where Stallone sings with Dolly Parton.

btw…Stallone won an oscar with Rocky…didn’t he?
[/quote]

just a nomination, but it did win Best Picture, over Taxi Driver, just makes me giggle and fall off the stool

Eight Legged Freaks is still number one for me btw, it hurt, just hurt me

I LOVED Eight Legged freaks! haha! Thats weird. I found it to be a really fun modern B-movie. It reminded me alot of the 50s monster bug movies like Them! and Tarantula.

Anybody else find three ninjas really shitty I mean I loved it when I was younger but I watch it now and laugh my ass off!

it didnt remind me of a modern B-movie at all, horrible CGI has to be the most annoying thing in film history, B-movies are great cause its a guy in a costume, not cheap animation, i found it not funny, stupid and just annoying, horrible

some modern creature features i do like though, like They Nest, i even liked some parts of Rats (2003), but 8 legged, no, it just hurts

[quote=“me”]
Anybody else find three ninjas really shitty I mean I loved it when I was younger but I was it now and laugh my ass off!
[/quote]

haha they showed em all on tv here a while ago, i watched em and enjoyed em, horrible ofcourse, but nostalgia whipes that clean away, just the last one, with Hulk i didnt see, little after my time, and frankly im very glad

Its funny, the CGI spiders didnt bother me at all and I HATE CGI for the most part. Ah well, to each his own.

Thats another one I’d add to my top worst list: THE HULK! That movie SUCKED!! I hated the characters, the story, the comic book panel bullshit and the CGI/video game Hulk.

Speaking of Hulk,Mr.Nanny is pretty bad but in a weird way I like it and I dont know why

Remember No Holds Barred? I actually saw that in the movies when I was in my WWF phase. Funny shit.

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
Remember No Holds Barred? I actually saw that in the movies when I was in my WWF phase. Funny shit.
[/quote]
How about Ready To Rumble? If you were to make a wrestling worst list that motherfucker would be up at the top.

Holy shit! Rose Mcgowen was in it I totally forgot about that hahaha!

I didnt see Ready To Rumble. That was years after I had stopped watching wrestling.

Eight Legged Freaks, Ready to Rumble…of course they suck big time. We’re talking about David Arquette here, Hollywood’s biggest retard after Tom Green.

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
I didnt see Ready To Rumble. That was years after I had stopped watching wrestling.
[/quote]

haha how you could start watching it i’ll never understand

[quote=“Scarface”]
Eight Legged Freaks, Ready to Rumble…of course they suck big time. We’re talking about David Arquette here, Hollywood’s biggest retard after Tom Green.
[/quote]

agreed

What was so bad about Eight Legged? I mean, it was entertaining to me. Im not a David Arquette fan but I am a SCARLETT JOHANSEN FAN! She looked hot even back then. Woo hoo!

Scarlett will always look hot, but even she can’t make that film even remotely ok

I barely remember anything about the movie. I only remember being extremely bored and wanting to punch David Arquette in the face. There was one scene that rocked though, and that was the spiders attacking some random motorbike riders. Not sure if it was in this film but that scene was quite hilarious. ;D

I’m just saying its fun. I’m not saying it rules or its my favorite film or anything. I

Anybody seen “The Lengend Of Billie Jean”? I use to watch it all the time when I was little,I think about it now and it was really chessy at times but I think I could still watch it today(maybe)

Racing Stripes

Babe

The Apple Dumpling Gang

What was wrong with eight legged freaks hmmmmm

Oh yeah the fact that everyone that dies act like a complete retard before dying so you don’t feel bad but when they do that shit it takes away the suspense because then you know they are going to die in the next scene the moment they do or say something stupid.

Shut the fuck up Kilgore

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
Its funny, the CGI spiders didnt bother me at all and I HATE CGI for the most part. Ah well, to each his own.

Thats another one I’d add to my top worst list: THE HULK! That movie SUCKED!! I hated the characters, the story, the comic book panel bullshit and the CGI/video game Hulk.
[/quote]

The Hulk sucked big, hairy balls.

Although I liked the split screens but they could’ve used it better. There is a Batman fan film that uses it perfectly.

[quote=“me”]
Anybody seen “The Legend Of Billie Jean”? I use to watch it all the time when I was little,I think about it now and it was really chessy at times but I think I could still watch it toda y(maybe)[/quote]

I still like this film. Its one of what I call my “80s childhood movies”. I have a bunch of them that I still love to watch (Vacation, Gremlins, Goonies, Ferris Bueller, Breakfast Club, Teen Wolf, Back To School, Remo Williams etc)

Cheesy isnt always a bad thing imo.