3. Panic Room

4. You Got Served

5. Gigli

6. Bride of the Monster

7. Money Train

8. Glitter

9. Ballistic

10. Bruce Lee Fights Back From The Grave

The Game isn’t one of the worst movies ever, no matter how much you dislike it. It’s not my favorite either, but I know it isn’t a bad film.

Oh Max, you think Panic Room is worst then Glitter :o C’mon, ok you dislike it but not that much !

omg, are you kidding me? I know so many movies worse than Panic Room and the game.

My list would be…

1. All in Good Taste
  2. All in good taste
  3. all in good taste
  4. all in good taste
  5. all in good taste

and so on :wink: I dunno about the rest tho. Troy might take a place , and Alexander…

In no specific order. I don’t know which is worse than the other, I’m trying to forget these films.

Heavenly Creatures

Eijanaika

Scary Movie

Friday The 13th

Underworld

Mortal Kombat 2

The General’s Daughter

Bulletproof Monk

Eye Of The Beholder

Zebra Lounge

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
and so on :wink: I dunno about the rest tho. Troy might take a place , and Alexander…
[/quote]

And Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind :wink: Nah, same story, I don’t like it, but that doesn’t mean it’s a bad movie. Plump Fiction is definitely on the list, though.

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
And Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind :wink: Nah, same story, I don’t like it, but that doesn’t mean it’s a bad movie.
[/quote]

What don’t you like it ? It’s interesting to know, cause for me it’s a perfect movie. Then it’s always good to hear what people who didn’t like it, have to say about it :wink:

He hasnt seen it but he hates Jim Carrey.

I turned it off and I do like Dumb and Dumber.

But cmon! I know you hate him :stuck_out_tongue: you dont have to hide it :wink:

Oh you haven’t seen but already dislike it ? It’s perfect man, and Jim Carrey IS amazing. ASk Bleach, he dislikes him but liked the movie. Really you should me more confident, cause Jim Carrey doesn’t play the funny guy at all, he’s very calm, serious and depressed. It’s the perfect anti-role for him. And on the contrary, Kate Winslet doesn’t play the dramatic, ultra serious character as she used to, but plays the funny and overexcited girl.

And Michel Gondry is a very talented director, this is an amazing movie : go now and rent it !

I also liked his Rocky imitation. Other than that I pretty much hate him, yeah.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Oh you haven’t seen but already dislike it ? It’s perfect man, and Jim Carrey IS amazing. ASk Bleach, he dislikes him but liked the movie. Really you should me more confident, cause Jim Carrey doesn’t play the funny guy at all, he’s very calm, serious and depressed. It’s the perfect anti-role for him. And on the contrary, Kate Winslet doesn’t play the dramatic, ultra serious character as she used to, but plays the funny and overexcited girl.

And Michek Gondry is a very talented director, this is an amazing movie : go now and rent it !
[/quote]

I know. I watched the first half, but turned it off because I thought it was boring. No need to rent it, my mum has it on dvd.

Usually you can’t even sit through the worst ones, so they don’t really count. Here’s some that I’ve actually sat through, in no particular order:

1. Matrix Revolutions
  2. Bully
  3. Last Days
  4. Plump Fiction
  5. Disco Pigs
  6. Three… Extremes
  7. Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation
  8. Police Academy: Mission to Moscow

Can’t remember more…

1. Gigli

2. Random Hearts

3. Star Wars prequels

4. Lord of the Rings trilogy

5. Matrix II and III

6. 21 Grams

7. Crash

8. Armageddon

9. Anaconda

10. Batman and Robin

11. Speed 2

12. Stop! or My Mom Will Shoot

13. Wild Wild West

14. The Avengers

15. Striptease

I tink the worst movie and don’t try to watch it to know if I’m right or not, is : The Attack of the Giant Mousaka

It was awful ! It must seriously be the worst movie I’d ever see. Trust me.

Boogeyman and Soul Survivors are the two worst movies ever made. No point in arguing. I don’t want to think of a top 10 list or else I’ll get pissed I wasted approx. (90 mins x 10) of my life watching complete shitfests.

That reminds me, Scarface, I know you didnt like van Helsing either. haha, that was really crappy.

Don’t remind me. >:(

Haha, sorry! I can’t believe that movie made it to the big screen…