Top 10 Worst Movies You've Seen

Ok, so Get Shorty was pretty good…

but what the fuck happened with Be Cool? That was probably the most god-awful crap I’ve ever watched in my entire life. I bought it and immediately took it back. I didn’t even watch it all the way through.

But one movie that I love to hate is Big Money Hustlers.

Good times. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Shindler’s List

Gangs of New York

Punch Drunk Love
[/quote]

almost funny

Punch Drunk Love sucked, but it’s far from being labelled as worst movie of all time.

Top 10 Worst of All Time (shit I’d burn if I could get my hands on the negative):

1. Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan
  2. The Wiz
  3. The Island of Dr. Moreau (Brando version)
  4. Paradise Alley
  5. Blackenstein
  6. Bad Boys
  7. Vanilla Sky
  8. Junior
  9. King Kong (PJ remake)
  10. Any Given Sunday

Oh, believe me, theres TONS more! :slight_smile:

[quote=“WeaselCo”]
Last House on the Left

House of the Dead
[/quote]

Those both suck big balls.

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
It wasn’t as bad as the other two, but still I consider it a crapfiesta that undermines the greatness of the holy original 3 :wink:
[/quote]

True, true.

Top 5

1.Women Prison Massacre

2.Jason X

3.legally Blonde

4.The Dreamers

5.Baron Blood

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
Top 10 Worst of All Time (shit I’d burn if I could get my hands on the negative):

1. Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan
  2. The Wiz
  3. The Island of Dr. Moreau (Brando version)
  4. Paradise Alley
  5. Blackenstein
  6. Bad Boys
  7. Vanilla Sky
  8. Junior
  9. King Kong (PJ remake)
  10. Any Given Sunday

Oh, believe me, theres TONS more! :slight_smile:

[/quote]
Yes, The Island of Dr Moreau sucked very much. Add that to my list.

I hope Bad Boys refers to the Michael Bay shitfest, cause the Sean Penn one rocked. But then again, if it does you could also have included Pearl Harbor, Armageddon and the rest of the hack’s filmography. ;D (Don’t jump one me “The Rock” fans please).

Yes, indeed…those movies are also very shitty. This list should just say: list some shitty movies and reply to those shitty movies that others find shitty…then list some more shitty movies.

here are some more wastes of film:

anaconda

lake placid

the ring II

rocky V

rocky IV

rocky III

rocky II

and all of the rambo movies while we’re at it.

basically, anything made by stallone. oh…I almost forgot the shittiest movie ever made:

[size=200]OVER THE TOP - STALLONE[/size]

I liked Rambo myself. He does suck at acting though.

Over the Top was so ridiculous. A guy arm-wrestles to get custody of his son. wtf???

that reminds me of another shitty movie. Striptease. A woman strips to get custody of her daughter.

I’m not ashamed to admit that I’m a Sly fan. I find enjoyment in most of his movies, especially the Rocky films. I know most of them are cheesy and far from being Oscar-worthy contenders, but they’re fun. Kilgore I understand your point about Over The Top, but you forgot to mention another Stallone eighties classic:

[size=200]COBRA[/size]

So bad it’s tons of fun. Seeing Sly use scissors to eat a pizza is alone worth the rental.

how about the movie where Stallone sings with Dolly Parton.

btw…Stallone won an oscar with Rocky…didn’t he?

Awww maaan, ya cant put Slys Rocky films on Worst lists. Thats not right. Thats just hatin’. :slight_smile: I actually still like most of them. Rambo III I didnt care for too much tho.

Cobra is fun to me. Its WAYYY better than Judge Dredd. That one Id put on my Wor st list.

Rhinestone gets the Gasface. Yep, Rocky did win an Oscar.

Striptease was definitely shit. Not even the hot babes could save that steaming feces.

Scar: I really like The Sean Penn/Esai Morales Bad Boys film. I’m talkin 'bout Bay’s POS.

When people make lists, they should really think about movies that may be cheesy but still entertain and movies that are just wastes of time. Theres a difference.

Toxic Avenger was cheesy, but I love it. It is a masterpiece. Same goes for Revenge of the Nerds…not a shitty movie. But there are some really well made movies that are shitty…such as the Island of Dr. Moreau. There is no science to declaring that a movie is shit. I never said Rocky I was shitty, as it was not. But the one with the white kid who fought Rocky in the streets(the last one made) was real shit.

Most people think Rocky is action movie but really its a romance movie if you think about it. I find stallone to still be a good writer even through he wrote Staying Alive.

Staying Alive…yes, another shitty movie. The hits just keep on coming

[quote=“me”]
Top 5

1.Women Prison Massacre

2.Jason X

3.legally Blonde

4.The Dreamers

5.Baron Blood

[/quote]
6.Dirty Dancing

7.Ghost

8.Freddy Vs.Jason

9.Forrest Gump(love tom Hanks but hate this movie with a passion)

10.Gummo

Me, I’m hoping Rocky 6 is good. I’ll be going to see it, I’ve been a fan of those films since I was a little kid.

I didnt think Rocky 5 was shit. I can watch it and enjoy it for its goofiness.

Staying Alive I can actually watch some of. I LMAO at Travolta fighting with that bitchy British chick. The ending is one of the most corniest ever.

I can watch most movies, but theres stuff that either pisses me off that it was made or I just find no value in, thats how I choose my top worst. p

Yeah the ending completely blows.