The greatest director of all time?

Haha, I can´t say I got scared, but I´m gonna vote anyways. My vote goes to Sofia, just because she´s my favourite, and her movies speak to me. So I´m not voting for the BEST, just what I like the most.

[quote=“Luxie”]
Haha, I can´t say I got scared, but I´m gonna vote anyways. My vote goes to Sofia, just because she´s my favourite, and her movies speak to me. So I´m not voting for the BEST, just what I like the most.
[/quote]

You’re right, I had to chose, but I couldn’t vote for her but it’s cool you did, now she got a vote :smiley:

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
I wanna change my vote to Scorsese :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

You betrayed that’s all. You better think harder next time :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha! Well, I figured nobody will go for Fellini too, so I want Marty to win :smiley: :-*

wheres mel brookes?

oh well, I guess I’ll go with that one guy that made the movie about Taxi’s or something

[quote=“Joseph”]
wheres mel brookes?
[/quote]

And Mel Gibson…?

After a long time of thinking I chose Scorsese

Tough choice for me… Sergio Leone.

QT, Scorsese and Hitchcock also 8)

My top 3 is always Leone, Tarantino, Kubrick. Not in any particular order or something. Voted Leone this time but could 've been one of the other two.

Leone and Scorsese are in the lead! Cool!l

It was not a hard choise for me. My vote is for the Joel and Ethan Coen.

Here are some of my favorite directors and the films I like the most by them.

Sam Peckinpah-Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia

Coen Brothers-The Big Lebowski

Martin Scorsese-The Goodfellas

Takashi Miike-Ichi The Killer

George A.Romero-Night of the living dead

Sergio Leone-Once upon a time in the west

Oliver Stone-Salvador

Kurosawa-Rashomon

Brian De Palma-Blow Out

Out all of these director I really like John Carpenter the most.The Thing,Bigh trouble in little china,Halloween,Escape from LA and New York.

Have we forgotten about our beloved Kevin Smith?

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Have we forgotten about our beloved Kevin Smith?
[/quote]

hahahaha, im sorry, carry on

I hope ThaDuke is being ironic.

[quote=“Scarface”]
I hope ThaDuke is being ironic.
[/quote]

dont you mean “sarcastic”?

It’s like the same thing

Haha, its not the same :stuck_out_tongue:

He better be ironic, because if that was sarcastic the duke needs his head examened :stuck_out_tongue:

wait, doesnt he need his head examined if he’s not being SARCASTIC?? as in he needs his head examined if he REALLY thinks Kevin Smith should be included in the list? as in by being Sarcastic, he was just joking?

How does “I hope he’s being ironic” make sense???

Find definitions in Google by typing "define: "

I told they were basically the same:

Ironic: dry; humorously sarcastic or mocking; “dry humor”; "an ironic remark often conveys an intended meaning obliquely

Sarcastic: sneering, jesting, or mocking a person, a situation or thing. It is often used in a humorous manner and sometimes expressed through particular vocal intonations. Sarcasm is often expressed in ironical statements.

Thanks for coming to my help Bleachy, I knew I was right :slight_smile: