• James Cameron
  • Lars Von Trier
  • Samuel Fuller
  • Other… (Who?)

0 voters

:slight_smile:

Federico Fellini

(Lose the r Max! :slight_smile:)

I don’t think I could vote… I have no idea really.

Vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote

Sergio

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]
Sergio
[/quote]

:smiley:

This is a tough choice, have to think about it for a while. All I´m sure of is that it´s definitly NOT Ingmar Bergman.

All of em are great. I cant choose just one!!

[quote=“Luxie”]
This is a tough choice, have to think about it for a while. All I´m sure of is that it´s definitly NOT Ingmar Bergman.
[/quote]

hahaha well that’s a fact

All of them are fucking awesome, but if I had to make a choice, like…at gunpoint, it would be Fellini :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]
hahaha well that’s a fact
[/quote]

Haha, I think that depends on your preferences. For me, it´s a fact.

Old Stanley. His style is something extraordinary, he’s a master of photography, design and storytelling, his films are pleasant to the mind and to the eye. Not my favourite though, still the best in my opinion.

Tarantino, Fincher, Burton and probably Milos Forman. Ahh and Coppola :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha! It’s hard :stuck_out_tongue:

My heart says Sofia, she´s my favourite. But is she the best? And can I just pick one?? Lots of thinking needed here. Max, why did you have to make a survey as tough as this!!?? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t pick up just one, but amongs the best there are : Scorsese (how could nobody mention him already ? :-</E>), Kubrick (sure Bleach you picked up one of the best ever !), Orson Welles, and Hitchcock.

Now I got some I love but I know they are not the best, but one of my fav, like Sofia, QT, Burton, Lynch, Gilliam or Wong Kar Wai…

So my vote goes for Marty I guess, cause nobody voted for him yet. I love you man :-*

Oh, I forgot Gilliam! He’s awesome. Still have to see Brazil tho.

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Oh, I forgot Gilliam! He’s awesome. Still have to see Brazil tho.
[/quote]

I thought it was great, but some of my friends didn’t like it that much cause it’s a bit oldfashioned, and cheap. But who cares, De Niro is the best in it, and it’s still so visual.

Okay, well I’ve liked his other movies a lot. I wish I would have picked up Brazil in London, it was only 1,99 at HMV…

Abel Ferrara

Just kidding…Martin fucking Scorsese! :smiley:

You’re d#mned right ! And comes close to him Kubrick too :wink: