The greatest director of all time?

[quote=“Scarface”]
Abel Ferrara
[/quote]

God… I have this thing that I instantly believe the first thing I see. Heart attack material…

[quote=“Bleach”]
God… I have this thing that I instantly believe the first thing I see. Heart attack material…
[/quote]

Ahaha ! I think I’ve never watched one single movie by him :stuck_out_tongue:

He ain’t that bad actually, but he doesn’t even hold a candle to the other poll options. I believe he shouldn’t be included amongst the other juggernauts. :slight_smile:

Bad Lieutenant is Harvey at his very best, fuckin’ love that film, played it to death, but Abel deserves no mention, i agree

Good thing you mentioned Harvey, cause that film wouldn’t have been half as good without him.

much like First Blood and the King they call Sly

Hey Sly’s a one time Academy Award Nominee just like Harvey is. They got the same talent in the eyes of the Oscar guys. :wink:

There is no greatest director IMO, all the guys listed are great in their own way. Do I like certain ones more than others? Yes.

And Abel Ferrara has made some awesome films too. Bad Lt and King of New York RULE!!

Whatever, this is not for the classic “there’s no best director”, that’s not what polls are for. Just pick the best alright.

Really, greatest director is like greatest musician, writer or painter. You cant judge stuff like that.

“Whos your favorite?” or “Whos the most influential?” is something else.

Choose one of you favorites and then we’ll see who gets the most votes.

OK.

I wanna change my vote to Scorsese :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m voting for Fincher since noone else will :stuck_out_tongue:

Kubrick.

VOTE - or die!

How are you gonna proceed in killing those who aren´t voting?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, that´s what I thought :wink:

Hahah, don’t worry max, you scared me! I’ve voted! I promise! Don’t kill me!