Scorsese vs tarantino

^ your right man. lord of the rings part one was amazing. i guess that was a piece of film history, but what about two or three? those were boring.

I have to SCHEDULE a time to watch Lord of the Rings. That is one DAMN long movie!!

11 1/2 hours?! Pleeeease…

Lord of the zzzzzzzzzzz

I don’t think they are boring. They’re pretty good. Although it doesn’t deserve number 4 on IMDb.

I look for good dialogue in a movie. This is why I like QT’s films: they have witty dialogue that stimulates the mind. For example: the beginning scene of Pulp starts out as an ordinary conversation, but then you realize that it is between two hitmen who are on their way to kill somebody, but then there’s the foot massage dialogue followed by the tasty burger, flock of seagulls, and ultimately the scriptures. No special effects can give you this kind of mental stimulus.

I think I seen the first one(dont really remember), I rather just watch Dead Alive.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
I look for good dialogue in a movie. This is why I like QT’s films: they have witty dialogue that stimulates the mind. For example: the beginning scene of Pulp starts out as an ordinary conversation, but then you realize that it is between two hitmen who are on their way to kill somebody, but then there’s the foot massage dialogue followed by the tasty burger, flock of seagulls, and ultimately the scriptures. No special effects can give you this kind of mental stimulus.
[/quote]

Dude, the first scene is of Hunney Bunney and Pumpkin in the diner.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
[/quote]

How are you always so right? It’s unbelievable…

[quote=“me”]
I think I seen the first one(dont really remember), I rather just watch Dead Alive.
[/quote]

me too - lol

[quote=“The Pink Floyd”]
Dude, the first scene is of Hunney Bunney and Pumpkin in the diner.
[/quote]

Dude, it must be really hard to know everything like you do…hell, I bet you look at yourself in the mirror when you jerk off.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Dude, it must be really hard to know everything like you do[/quote]

Yeah, tell me about it.

uh…you forgot to add the quote about you staring at your puny-chested weakling body in the mirror while you try to rub one out while dreaming of David Gilmour’s grey-pubed package.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
uh…you forgot to add the quote about you staring at your puny-chested weakling body in the mirror while you try to rub one out while dreaming of David Gilmour’s grey-pubed package.
[/quote]

Breathe… breathe in the air.

Don’t be afraid to care.

Thanks for getting rid of the Floyd avatar. I was watching a recent floyd concert the other night and it just wasn’t right. I mean…David Gilmour had a solid red t-shirt tucked into his old-man blue jeans with a leather belt. I kept saying “these are rock stars?” I just couldn’t take it. This guy used to be a Prog Rock icon and now he is playing his thirty-year-old solos (note for note by the way) solely for the cash…most likely to pay for Roger Water’s psychiatric treatment facility bills. I’ll just listen to the albums and try to keep that image out of my head.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Thanks for getting rid of the Floyd avatar. I was watching a recent floyd concert the other night and it just wasn’t right. I mean…David Gilmour had a solid red t-shirt tucked into his old-man blue jeans with a leather belt. I kept saying “these are rock stars?” I just couldn’t take it. This guy used to be a Prog Rock icon and now he is playing his thirty-year-old solos (note for note by the way) solely for the cash…most likely to pay for Roger Water’s psychiatric treatment facility bills. I’ll just listen to the albums and try to keep that image out of my head.
[/quote]

From that post I now see that you have absolutely no idea about the Floyd and what they’re about. I’m tempted to write a long arse post about how and why you are so wrong, but you aren’t worth it.

Which recent Floyd concert are you on about? The most recent (besides Live8) was 12 years ago.

Their whole thing is that they are not your typical rock star. They are controlled, polite, humble (well, mostly), aren’t in it for the money (otherwise they would have accepted America’s $150 million to reform). What they care about is the music. They are not The Beatles. They are not The Rolling Stones. That is why they have lasted this long, and are still going. Do you have any idea how much money Gilmour gives to charity? Of course you don’t, you ignorant prick.

blah, blah, blah…if you don’t eat your meat, how can you have any pudding?"

he should have said “if you don’t BEAT your meat, how can you have any pudding?”

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
blah, blah, blah…if you don’t eat your meat, how can you have any pudding?"

he should have said “if you don’t BEAT your meat, how can you have any pudding?”

[/quote]

Careful with that axe Eugene.

chill out…i’ll quit fucking w/you if you just stop worshiping “the floyd”.

p.s.

I was smoking dope and listening to Pink Floyd while you were still jerking off to the sears catalog.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
chill out…i’ll quit fucking w/you if you just stop worshiping “the floyd”.

p.s.

I was smoking dope and listening to Pink Floyd while you were still jerking off to the sears catalog.
[/quote]

No deal. You suck.

ok, then go fuck yourself >:(

Very original.