Real life?

There is no Master. There is always more learning to do.

[quote]…funny guys with big dicks and 20 inch biceps. gain a few pounds and don’t let yourself go when you’re around the bitches. you gotta maintain a level of mysteriousness, make 'em come to you, act like they should feel special to be around you. but don’t act too much like a jackass or they’ll just Leave U[/quote]

I thought you haden’t ever gotten any? You had said that not TOO long back. Or is this just your way of getting girls to pay attention to you? Because I’m not even kidding, I won’t even waste my time with a girl that won’t get in the sack. That=Pointless for me. Because I’m a perv jackass.

Starkey you’re barely fucking 17, what are you worrying about getting chicks in the sack… this isn’t fucking Friends. There’s much more in having a girlfriend than just the sex. It’s the companionship.

hey, I never said I followed my own rules. I don’t have 20 inch biceps and i’m skinny as fuck. Personality and charm is the easy part, anyone can master that. If I actually gave a shit about anything and gained a few pounds and beefed up a little, then I wouldn’t spend so much time on these forums

[quote]Starkey you’re barely fucking 17, what are you worrying about getting chicks in the sack… this isn’t fucking Friends. There’s much more in having a girlfriend than just the sex. It’s the companionship.[/quote]

Shit you mean there’s actually guys who want companionship and more than just some tail? That’s fucking hard to find nowadays.

[quote]Starkey you’re barely fucking 17, what are you worrying about getting chicks in the sack… this isn’t fucking Friends. There’s much more in having a girlfriend than just the sex. It’s the companionship.[/quote]

Not for me dead nigz, and it isn’t like i’ve got to worry about that, that’s all I care about at this point. Yeah, I’m bearly 17, exactaly what’s a relationship gonna do for me at this point? It isn’t like I’m gonna spend forever with this chick. I’m LEAVING THE STATE within the next year. And I can’t stand the supid drama of a relationship, I gave that shit up forever ago. I’m PRETTY MUCH a one-time-and-that’s-all-you-get kinda guy. Anways, seeing as this topic is going all over the place…check out what I found on google while searching for A PICTURE OF Ronald Reagan

My online persona and my real life persona are one in the same. I’m a shy, geeky, black chick who lives for The Beatles and Tarantino movies. Many people I come across think that’s an odd combination, but I don’t care. I’m living for me.

And, DeadNigga, are you in high school? I didn’t check your profile, but if you are, I don’t think you should waste your time on those chicks. Girls in high school are as shallow as they come (for the most part). Real women choose brainy skinny guys over biceps anyday. :wink:

And being funny is a definite plus! Never change that.

she wants a piece, dead nigga

[quote]
your a whore bexi[/quote]

A whore is someone who sells their body to men, I can assure you that I don’t do that, I think the word you should of used was slut.

And boys! If you want somebody to fancy you then just make her jelous, let her think that you’ve got a girlfriend who is ten times prettier than her and she’ll come running!

DNS! Not all English have crooked teeth.

[quote]

A whore is someone who sells their body to men, I can assure you that I don’t do that, I think the word you should of used was slut.[/quote]
:smiley: i completely agree with you, slut

[quote]she wants a piece, dead nigga[/quote]

Hey, if I was closer to his age and lived in his area, I wouldn’t object. Seems like a cool cat. 8)

HAHA BEXI JUST CALLED HERSELF A SLUT!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOAMOLAJLAMAO

[quote]hey, I never said I followed my own rules. I don’t have 20 inch biceps and i’m skinny as fuck. Personality and charm is the easy part, anyone can master that. If I actually gave a shit about anything and gained a few pounds and beefed up a little, then I wouldn’t spend so much time on these forums[/quote]

At least I could be a slut.

first you would have to find someone to have sex with you, who was most likely blind or uh…your father

[quote]first you would have to find someone to have sex with you, who was most likely blind or uh…your father[/quote]

Don’t worry love because like you I have a boyfriend, but unlike you I’m not gonna jump into bed with someone just because the offers there.

…then how do you explain THIS??

edit by cps:

sorry, Il Buono, please don´t post pics like this.

[quote]i regularily meet CPS for the good old “in - out” but else… well yeah i met 2-3 others. I went see Volume 2 with “Grinhouse-Ezekiel”… [/quote]

For the good “in - out”? You fuck her or something?

I think he was joking.

::slight_smile:

I don’t think he was joking. Like you care though…

::slight_smile:

Yeah he was being completely serious. Me and DNS meet up once in a while too for a little of the old in-out.

:smiley: