Real life?

Don’t let DNS get his hopes up too high; he may think you’re serious.

[quote]Don’t let DNS get his hopes up too high; he may think you’re serious.[/quote]

hey! >:(

wait....that's pretty much true.. :'(

It’s okay. Buono hit on me. He bought me a drink and was like “I’d bring you home, but I like black guys.”

No, you read it wrong. I never said anything. Shit, nevermind.

Some people like their cucumbers pickled.

No, I read it right. What I said didn’t make much sense because I was drunkish

I met Jennifer Jason Leigh once. Sweet girl.

What happened to all of these people?

Talking of meeting people from message boards in real life, Pnut is a registered member here, but she never posts. Never really even browses here anymore cos people are a bit meaner than at our other boards, so she just checks the frontpage for news, or asks me. But I’ve met her. She flew down from NY and stayed at my house for a week one time and a month the next time. And I’m going up to see her in a few days. I met her years ago on the Nick Frost board. I’m gonna take a guy from the Simon Pegg board that lives in Houston up with me, and we’re gonna meet up with another couple of Pegg/Frost people on the east coast.

Does anyone else meet-up in real life with internet friends?

Hahaha, the good ol’ days of DNS, IL_Buono and Constranded.

I don’t think I’d ever meet anyone from a message board, unless I became very close to them. I talk to a few people from here on MSN, though. I have the phone number of one girl that used to post here. There’s another girl I really like talking to on MSN, I’ve sent her videos of me talking to her over YouTube. I also have a couple of people added on Facebook. I talk regularly with a guy over Xbox Live, he lives in Canada, I can see myself meeting up with him at some point. I send voice/text messages to Biohazzard over Xbox too (when are you going to get a mic, you bastard?).

Get skype. Then you can talk to people online for free. And yeah, Bio should totally get a mic. I remember you bitching at him to get a mic like a year ago. WTF Bio?

[quote=“Bexi”]
I’m just curious about this, has anybody on this forum ever met up with somebody else on this forum in real life? Or talked on the phone or something? I bet everyone is a lot nicer in real life!
[/quote]

I met Lode :wink:

he’s cool 8)

[quote=“Geoi”]
What happened to all of these people?

Talking of meeting people from message boards in real life, Pnut is a registered member here, but she never posts. Never really even browses here anymore cos people are a bit meaner than at our other boards, so she just checks the frontpage for news, or asks me. But I’ve met her. She flew down from NY and stayed at my house for a week one time and a month the next time. And I’m going up to see her in a few days. I met her years ago on the Nick Frost board. I’m gonna take a guy from the Simon Pegg board that lives in Houston up with me, and we’re gonna meet up with another couple of Pegg/Frost people on the east coast.

Does anyone else meet-up in real life with internet friends?
[/quote]

Hell no I’m afraid they’ll molest me. It happened to Marsellus Wallace - it can happen to anyone!

“Git yo hands off my package you fruit!” - sorry, night terrors,San Francisco nightmares…

[quote=“Geoi”]
Get skype. Then you can talk to people online for free. And yeah, Bio should totally get a mic. I remember you bitching at him to get a mic like a year ago. WTF Bio?
[/quote]

I suffer from stage fright. Mics make me wanna sing, and people jate my singing. They say I sound like MC Hammer on crack. And I’m not even black!

[quote=“Biohazard”]
I suffer from stage fright. Mics make me wanna sing, and people jate my singing. They say I sound like MC Hammer on crack. And I’m not even black!
[/quote]

Pffft, what a jip.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
[/quote]

So you sound like QT in the 90’s then?