The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Real life?

I’m just curious about this, has anybody on this forum ever met up with somebody else on this forum in real life? Or talked on the phone or something? I bet everyone is a lot nicer in real life!

nicer in real life? :o

Impossible, cuz the people with whom I have contact are: motherfucking nice! :smiley:

I pm - mail - ICQ - send letters with members of this board and all I can say:

Fuck, this members are unbelievable nice!

Whenever I have a problem I can ask. If it is for movie-related questions or if I need someone to talk with.

Members send me so much  recommondations for movies.

Or they recommended me the best DVD. When I think of buying a wrong version (price, cut), they warn me.

And I have so much fun.

The people  of this board with whom I pm, ICQ or mail are reliable, cool and wanna talk about movies - like me!

i’ve met you, bexi, but you haven’t met me… matter of fact, i can see you right now across the street through your window. ;D

seriously tho, i haven’t met anyone here, i might have run into some, but i wouldn’t know since i don’t have a clue what people here look like! i live in bay area cali btw.

so talking to people on a forum isn’t considered real life? What is this, an alternate reality?

Yes. This forum is one big reality show, and YOU don’t know it. Bwahahahahaahha you’ll never find out

wait a second…

I’ve never seen anyone from this forum, ever. Except Bad Mother Fucker, because he’s my friend and he told me about this forum.

[quote]I’ve never seen anyone from this forum, ever. Except Bad Mother Fucker, because he’s my friend and he told me about this forum. [/quote]

Do you two get together and bitch about everyone?

…no.

BadMother dosen’t even come here anymore. At one point there were just SO many stupid people on this forum, that even a halfway decent response to a post wasn’t expected. So he got bored, and forgot to come here…maybe until forever.

[quote]…no.

BadMother dosen’t even come here anymore. At one point there were just SO many stupid people on this forum, that even a halfway decent response to a post wasn’t expected. So he got bored, and forgot to come here…maybe until forever. [/quote]

That would be a pity, he is a cool guy....
Fuck some veterans of this board are gone - wish they would come back!

i regularily meet CPS for the good old “in - out” but else… well yeah i met 2-3 others. I went see Volume 2 with “Grinhouse-Ezekiel”…

[quote]i regularily meet CPS for the good old “in - out” but else… well yeah i met 2-3 others. I went see Volume 2 with “Grinhouse-Ezekiel”… [/quote]

Wow, were you not nervous? After all people online are not always who they say they are! For example I’m a little bit nicer in real life.

I’m the same exact person in real life. I’m the coolest homey you ever saaaaww…but it gets a lil lonely here in St. Louis

[quote]

Wow, were you not nervous? After all people online are not always who they say they are! For example I’m a little bit nicer in real life.
[/quote]

I don´t think that the admin is nervous meeting friends, cuz he has six little friends...

…oh snap! Seb’s only got 6 fingers

[quote]…oh snap! Seb’s only got 6 fingers[/quote]

SNAP! A boy in my maths class has webbed hands!

That’s sick.

Lol, you fuckin inbred Brits

I know 2 people at these forums who live near me, but i’m not going to disclose their names for security purposes

[quote]Lol, you fuckin inbred Brits

I know 2 people at these forums who live near me, but i’m not going to disclose their names for security purposes[/quote]

Isn't America the fattest country in the world?

I could'nt imagine meeting up with someone off here in a place called 'reality' , however I may of already met them........ I've been to loads of places on holiday including America, Germany and France! In Germany I even met a boy!

[quote]
I’ve been to loads of places on holiday including America, Germany and France! In Germany I even met a boy![/quote]

There’s boys in Germany?

Who would’ve known.

nah i haven’t but i just joined and i live in australia and in th middle of nowhere so yeah bit hard for me to meet anyone from here