Real life?

I’ve never met anyone here in person.

I’d like to meet Seb, though. :slight_smile:

in real life im only a chimp that scientists have typing on a keyboard constantly, in the rare occasion that i type anything comprehensible they post it here and get drunk in celebration.

thats not what your mom said last night

Talk about real life, this is starting to become my real life. All I do is fuckin wake up at 12 in the afternoon, dick around on the internet all day, and watch a couple movies at nite with some breaks in to shit and eat. How pathetic is that

Same with me, except its gon be a little different this year. I have a car, I have a job, and Im trying to get a second job.

Plus I have a couple girls I have an eye on. It might not work out, but it’s good to be hopeful. My determination is real high, I want a girlfriend soooo bad. The loneliness is fucking killing me inside-out. I have so much girl trouble its not even funny

fuck, I get my driver’s permit on Monday cuz I never even took shitty Driver’s Ed And I think i’m gonna have to buy my mom’s crap ass station wagon instead of a real car. Plus my bitch parents are making me 300 dollars a month rent so i need a job and i need to get the hell out of my house and get my own apartment

For girls, i’ll just go to prostitutes

People I would love to meet- Seb, CPS, DNS, Bullet and of course - Mia Wallace! I’m not taking the piss I think that we’d get on really well in ‘reality’!

And in reply to your remark about that boy in Germany Constranted, I would like to add that it was a holiday romance, although he did’nt speak much english and I coul’dnt understand a word he said!

[quote]People I would love to meet- Seb, CPS, DNS, Bullet and of course - Mia Wallace! I’m not taking the piss I think that we’d get on really well in ‘reality’!

And in reply to your remark about that boy in Germany Constranted, I would like to add that it was a holiday romance, although he did’nt speak much english and I coul’dnt understand a word he said![/quote]
your a whore bexi

I never have meet anyone here and elsewhere in the web. I am an old man with no friends in reality, only my PC and my pussycat love me !

@Tab665:

There’ s no reason to call a girl whore !

Forget meeing anyone on here. That would be so god damn awkward.

#1-“Hey, it’s [whoever]”

#2-“yeah, I knew you’d be some fat ugly kid”

#1-“haha, same with you”

#2-"…"

#1-"…"

#2-"…bye"

nah, fuck that. We would hit it off. Get all the QT info vets together for a good game of Monopoly.

…and then watch Butterfly Effect :wink:

…and then have ritualistic animal sex and kill eachother.

i bet half the ppl on this board don’t act like they want everyone to think they do. like if anyone saw Dead Nigga or me, we’d be 2 little polite white/black boys who go home and pound on our keyboard and act like some badass mo fo’s. or they would find out that 83% of all the incoming newbies are actually the same person with different personalities. or that Bullet is really a 70 year old English woman who gets angry when she forgets her medication and her cats make fun of her.

hahaha fuck Bullet

but honestly tho, my online personality and real life personality are the same. Whoever takes on alternate personas online is just insecure with themselves.

WeLL, You said that people think you act white alot and on the forums you say DEEZ NUTS every other post, which white people don’t say

…except for me

I dont act anything I act myself! thumbs up

I think that’s why I don’t get girlfriends, because a regular guy acts differently around his friends than when he does around a girl he likes. Me, I act the exact same, I dont change personalities, that’s why I rub off as “weird” to most girls. Same with race, I dont act more proper around white people or act more ghetto around black people.

And yes, I say deez nuts a helluva lot around people. It’s fucking hilarious. You can do it to anything and piss people off with it. Someone asks you “what time does your watch say?” I reply: “Well you can watch DEEEEZ NUTS!”

yeaH, I usually just say DN when i’m in my 3rd period class with a bunch of sophomores or being stupid around my friends or my sister. but that shit is like 12 years old so i try not to say it 2 Often

And Fuck, you just gotta make a girl laugh and have some confidence. If you’re weird, then let that be the trait that people recognize you by. Just do whatever and make her have a good time, and everything will be c00l

I do man, I do! If the girl DOES accept me, I make her laugh, and I mean A LOT. When I’m funny, I’m fucking hilarious. But yet, I’m always “just a friend.” I hate that shit. And then I get rejected badly by every girl I like, and I like a lotta girls. I guess girls don’t consider “funny guys” datable.

…funny guys with big dicks and 20 inch biceps. gain a few pounds and don’t let yourself go when you’re around the bitches. you gotta maintain a level of mysteriousness, make 'em come to you, act like they should feel special to be around you. but don’t act too much like a jackass or they’ll just Leave U

gotcha

As if Buono is the master.