John Woo

Yes, Woo likes too recycle old plots and stuff.

Paycheck was pretty good, it was a different change for Woo.

I miss the Woo I fell in love with…where have you gone Hard Boiled, The Killer and A Better Tomorrow!?!

[size=7]DON’T YOU EVER FORGET BULLET IN THE HEAD[/size]

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I think Woo’s movies are great, but its too bad his movies on DVD are a bitch to find.

So far i found Bullet in the Head and A Better Tommorow, but I am unable to find The Killer and Hard-Boiled, does anyone know a reliable place were you dont need a creditcard?

And another question regarding his movies, how are The Killer and Hard-Boiled compared to ABT and Bullet in the Head?

In my opinion, “The Killer” is Woo’s masterpiace. It’s such a great movie. Get the Hong Kong Legends (reg2) release.

[quote][size=7]DON’T YOU EVER FORGET BULLET IN THE HEAD[/size]

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:([/quote]

Damn Bullet. Take it easy… ;D

I’ll see it soon. It isn’t the easiest film to get ahold of.

John Woo needs to take his ass back to Hong Kong where he belongs

He won’t do that. Most Hong Kong stars went away when Hong Kong was given back to (communist) China.

jurassic: bol.com the killer 26,- van hong kong legends…kheb hem zelf bij de makro gekocht voor 20,-…

[quote]He won’t do that. Most Hong Kong stars went away when Hong Kong was given back to (communist) China.[/quote]

Don't worry, Jackie Chan is going back to Hong Kong :)

^^^^^^ thank the Lord Jesus Christ!!! :smiley:

[quote]

Don’t worry, Jackie Chan is going back to Hong Kong  :slight_smile:[/quote]
Shit yea!!! i fucking hope he starts making good movies again! John Woo’s american movies pretty much all suck balls, he needs to make some indies or something, get back to the good ole stuff.

[quote]
Shit yea!!! i fucking hope he starts making good movies again! John Woo’s american movies pretty much all suck balls, he needs to make some indies or something, get back to the good ole stuff.[/quote]

For the most part, although his [i]Rush Hour[/i] and [i]Shanghai Noon/Knights[/i] were good, fun and funny movies.

John Woo doing a musical! This could be sweet :slight_smile:

http://www.chud.com/news/jan04/jan13woo.php3

Shanghai Noon was ok, but the sequel was kick ass

Ok, Either you’re joking about the musical thing, or you’re a fuckin retard.

dat could be cool foo, you never know. as long as it’s got some Killer-type action scenes or Chow Yun Fat.

but its still no Phantom of the Opera…

Local newspaper article about Woo and Paycheck.

Hmm, Woo still has it :slight_smile: Good to read that. Thanks you O-Ren :slight_smile:

[quote]Ok, Either you’re joking about the musical thing, or you’re a fuckin retard.[/quote]

I can actually see that being an awesome hybrid movie, if handled correctly.

OT: I’m still wanting to see Les Miserables as a movie musical. That would be so very awesome…

If only Woo had directed Phantom of the Opera…