Happy Birthday Topic

[quote=“pantsman”][quote=“cyber-lili”]Hey Hung Fist, we miss you indeed, happy birthday man ![/quote]
I checked, and yeah, it’s his birthday over on AV as well. So I’m pretty sure it’s him. I’ll send him a message later on :slight_smile:[/quote]

Great! And be sure to tell him to come back on the QTA. Maybe tell him that even people who he’s never heard of want him back!

Ahah. He might remember you, or just make sure to mention some asian movies newt time you talk to him and he’ll sure remember you ! Hung Fist is a cool guy, we used to have good conversations about kungfu flicks on The Deuce.

[quote=“pantsman”][quote=“cyber-lili”]Hey Hung Fist, we miss you indeed, happy birthday man ![/quote]
I checked, and yeah, it’s his birthday over on AV as well. So I’m pretty sure it’s him. I’ll send him a message later on :slight_smile:[/quote]

tell him Kenneth said “Hi”, and was also wondering where good ol’ Hung is hanging around these days. :slight_smile:

[quote=“pantsman”]Curious about that myself, I haven’t seen Hung Fist on here in a while. He kind of came in after I took a long hiatus from the forum when working on my own stuff, but I still enjoyed his posts when I would lurk every now and then.

There’s a guy over at the AVManiacs forum I saw a while back that had his same avatar and posted in the Asian Cinema forum. Probably him, but I haven’t asked.[/quote]

It was his New Year’s resolution to stop posting on QTA. I guess because it took so much of his time.

I don’t think he’s coming back for the moment. He hadn’t even seen the change at QTA when I told him last week or so.

Yep, it was him and sure enough he did make a promise to himself to stop posting on the QTA’s. I feel for him though, the Asian cinema forum which was pretty much HIS had become as dead as a door nail. I sent him this link, so hopefully he’ll check it out and know that he is missed although like Angel said I wouldn’t expect him back right this second. Maybe if the Deuce forum ever gets back up and rolling.

Happy Birthday Scar! O0

Happy Birthday Scarface! 8)

;D ;D :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday, D!!! I just wished you Happy Birthday on fb too, so it’s a double happy birthday to you, my friend. ;D

Hey Scarface, always cool and getting older ! Happy birthday mate. Power to the old veterans ! :slight_smile:

Missed a lot of you guys b-days…but am here for the coolest guy on the board:

Happy birthday Scarface! Go all out on that crazy island of yours! 8)

Happy Birthday, Scarface. Try not to pop too many caps into too many punk-ass bitches.

No matter how deserving they may be… :wink:

Thanks for the thought my friends, much appreciated. :slight_smile:

[size=150]HAPPY BIRTHDAY F.W.[/size]

19 of these for you!

w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r

Ahah. Nobody can beat you on best birthday wishes now !

Happy birthday F.W. I should now add 19 of this :-* to have a better effect than G but that would be too much, would it ?

[quote=“cyber-lili”]Ahah. Nobody can beat you on best birthday wishes now !

Happy birthday F.W. I should now add 19 of this :-* to have a better effect than G but that would be too much, would it ?[/quote]

No it wouldn’t. I’d take 'em over G’s little protest there, for sure.

[quote=“G”][size=150]HAPPY BIRTHDAY F.W.[/size]

19 of these for you!

w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r w#r[/quote]

Who is it on your avatar? And where the signature from?

Happy Birthday, FW. Hope you’re having fun. ;D

[quote=“Utivich”]

Who is it on your avatar? And where the signature from?[/quote]

Anna Karina on both, sig from Pierrot le fou. Get the Blu-ray. Best Blu-ray I have seen yet. Beats the dvd.

Happy Birthday, Will. Hope you’re kicking back & maybe enjoying a marathon of Cassavettes pictures. :wink:

- YouTube

- YouTube

Now, for some random stupidity…

Full Metal Skeletor - YouTube

Youtube Poop - King of the Bobby - YouTube

- YouTube