Happy Birthday Topic

I mean it to people that I like/talk to/RESPECT on here, and also to people who wishes me one. :wink:

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]I would’ve said the same thing if I bothered answering to you. For example I wouldn’t wish you a happy bday O0[/quote]

Well I wish you would die in a house fire.-

That’s what I get foe being honest?

Actually I also wish I’d die in a house fire someday. I’d rather be sure to die from a so-so death than not sure and maybe die in atrocious pain and long suffering like lung cancer.

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]That’s what I get foe being honest?

Actually I also wish I’d die in a house fire someday. I’d rather be sure to die from a so-so death than not sure and maybe die in atrocious pain and long suffering like lung cancer.[/quote]

Nice to know.

2012 is coming guys. :o lol.

Happy birthday to Geoi and Kenneth. :wink:

I won’t enter the sincere or not sincere bday wishes. But same as others, I don’t wish it to everyone, just members I talk to or old members.

Sorry I missed your birthday, Joshua. Hope you had fun! hugs

[size=200]HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNETH AND ME!!![/size]

What a great day to be born! :wink:

Thanks guys. TBH, I don’t care if you’re sincere or not when you say Happy Birthday. I will just imagine that you are, because I always am. :angel:

Ahah, see, now we’re all gonna be suspicious about who’s sincere or not. Don’t worry Geoi, you’re one of the most active members here so you can guess that people are more sincere that unknown users.

Are you 31 like the board says ? Cause you certainly look younger ! Anything planned for your birthday ?

[quote=“cyber-lili”]Ahah, see, now we’re all gonna be suspicious about who’s sincere or not. Don’t worry Geoi, you’re one of the most active members here so you can guess that people are more sincere that unknown users.

Are you 31 like the board says ? Cause you certainly look younger ! Anything planned for your birthday ?[/quote]

I'm going to see IB again! I saw Shorts yesterday. A triple dip theater weekend is an awesome birthday gift to myself. I'll probably try to smoke as much philadelphia homegrown as I can before I go. And yeah, apparently I'm 31. I don't believe it either, but that's what it says on my passport, so, yeah.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
Thanks guys. TBH, I don’t care if you’re sincere or not when you say Happy Birthday. I will just imagine that you are, because I always am. :angel:[/quote]

I don`t know you that well because about the time you signed up, I went on my sojourn away from the Archives. But I meant it. You seem like a cool person. 8)

[quote=“Angel”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
Thanks guys. TBH, I don’t care if you’re sincere or not when you say Happy Birthday. I will just imagine that you are, because I always am. :angel:[/quote]

I don`t know you that well because about the time you signed up, I went on my sojourn away from the Archives. But I meant it. You seem like a cool person. 8)[/quote]

Awww. Thanks Angel. You’re pretty cool yer darn self. :smiley:

Happy Birthday Asst. Regional Manager Geoi & the good ol’ boy C.K. ;D

Happy Birthday to you :wink:

Its funny how I have brought up this shit about people not being sincere about saying something simple like “happy birthday”.

thank you guys!

Happy BDAY Hung Fist!! I miss his posts so much. Coolest guy that had vanished since I joined the boards. Please come back!

Yeah, I miss hung fist too. :slight_smile: Happy birthday, if you come here still.

Curious about that myself, I haven’t seen Hung Fist on here in a while. He kind of came in after I took a long hiatus from the forum when working on my own stuff, but I still enjoyed his posts when I would lurk every now and then.

There’s a guy over at the AVManiacs forum I saw a while back that had his same avatar and posted in the Asian Cinema forum. Probably him, but I haven’t asked.

Hey Hung Fist, we miss you indeed, happy birthday man !

[quote=“cyber-lili”]Hey Hung Fist, we miss you indeed, happy birthday man ![/quote]
I checked, and yeah, it’s his birthday over on AV as well. So I’m pretty sure it’s him. I’ll send him a message later on :slight_smile: