Happy Birthday Topic

[quote=“G”][quote=“Utivich”]

Who is it on your avatar? And where the signature from?[/quote]

Anna Karina on both, sig from Pierrot le fou. Get the Blu-ray. Best Blu-ray I have seen yet. Beats the dvd.[/quote]

I’ll will see Breathless soon. If I like it maybe I look her up … Eh, Pierrot le fou I mean, hehehehe.

Happy bday to Scar and F.W.

Sorry I missed them, I was a bit busy these days :frowning:

[quote=“Utivich”][quote=“G”][quote=“Utivich”]

Who is it on your avatar? And where the signature from?[/quote]

Anna Karina on both, sig from Pierrot le fou. Get the Blu-ray. Best Blu-ray I have seen yet. Beats the dvd.[/quote]

I’ll will see Breathless soon. If I like it maybe I look her up … Eh, Pierrot le fou I mean, hehehehe.[/quote]

Naw man, look her up. lol.

She isn't in Breathless though, but there are many great Godard/Karina films out there. Pierrot le fou is the only one on Blu, if you have a blu-ray player. It came out last Tuesday.

Even if I know he won’t log in, and that I have already wished it to him but I have to keep the tradition.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Bleach :- :-

This thread was the place where he posted the most on the forum, he used to do all those birthday cards. Recent users might have never had the chance to have one but that was one of the best part of this forum. I’m always gonna miss it. As much as I miss him.

Happy Birthday Utivich! O0

Yea! Happy burfday Utivich! ;D

Thanks! ;D

Congratulations on your 1009th birthday, Greebo!

Happy Birthday to whoever had/will have it while I’m logged out. ::slight_smile:

[size=150]Happy Birthday, Blue_Lou_Boyle!!![/size]

O0 O0 O0 [size=150]HAPPY BIRTHDAY IFY![/size] O0 O0 O0

The man is gone but maybe he’ll come by for his birthday here.

In this case, happy birthday, Ify. :wink:

I was away for a long time, but I have been posting more recently :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks guys!! ;D

I wish I didn’t have all this work to do, I’m literally going to spend all of today trying to finish a report for my Masters degree :frowning: There’s loads of snow and ice outside, and so the roads are in no condition to be driven on anyway. I’m going to celebrate properly next week after my exams are over :slight_smile:

[size=200]HAPPY BIRTHDAY IFY!!![/size] ;D :smiley: 8) :stuck_out_tongue: :laugh: w#r ^-^ O0 :-*

The 7th was my birthday. I’m an old bird now. LOL. Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Pitiful, huh. LOL

[quote=“roulette67”]The 7th was my birthday. I’m an old bird now. LOL. Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Pitiful, huh. LOL[/quote]

Damnit! I’m sorry I haven’t checked the birthdays this month. I only knew Ify’s birthday was today because he’s my fb buddy. I’m so sorry I missed yours!

Happy belated birthday Roulette! I won’t miss it next year. :-[

O0 O0 [size=150]Happy Late B-Day Roulette67![/size] O0 O0

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”][size=200]HAPPY BIRTHDAY IFY!!![/size] ;D :smiley: 8) :stuck_out_tongue: :laugh: w#r ^-^ O0 :-*[/quote]

Haha, love the smilies!

[quote=“roulette67”]The 7th was my birthday. I’m an old bird now. LOL. Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Pitiful, huh. LOL[/quote]

Very many people don’t visit the forum anymore, and the ones that do probably can’t tell who’s birthday it is on account of this confusing layout, lol. Happy Belated Birthday roulette! Hope you had a great one. You’re a valuable member and we all love you :-*

Oh yeah, happy birthday, Roulette !

It’s not even the fact that lots of people don’t come here anymore, but the birthday reminder was more visible on the old site, you couldn’t miss it.

[size=150] O0 O0 O0 HAPPY B-DAY Laydback! O0 O0 O0 [/size]