Funny drunk moments

Where do you buy kegs?

The closest to me here in AL, is TN. About 20 minutes away or so. Here in Florence, there is no such thing as draft beer, sadly.

How much does a keg usually cost?

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
…so the reason for the “hard” drinking is because you have a lot of cops in your city? lol…

I actually perfer beer. I get the enjoy it and drink more. But nothing beats a good glass of burbon or scotch.
[/quote]

yes cause i mainly have to drink on the street outside because i am underaged and i must get drunk fast.

Biohazard will like this one: I played on the baseball team in high-school. During spring break we had an afternoon game at Northbrook H.S. - I forgot about the game and was drinking heavily - then realized that I needed to go to the game. I wasn’t supposed to pitch that game, but the other pitcher sucked that day, another guy hurt his arm, and by the fourth inning I was called to pitch - I was still buzzing pretty good. It was great. we lost

biohazard went to northbrook h.s.

retard

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
How much does a keg usually cost?
[/quote]

A keg, as well as any other can, bottle, or pint of beer, depends on the type of beer you get. If you’re looking for a common domestic beer, like Budweiser or Coors, you can expect to pay around $80-90. If it’s any imported or ‘topshelf’ beer, like Sam Adams or Heineken, you can expect to pay $100+.

…we usually just get a domestic light beer that we can actually finish an entire keg of. Even though I’d love to pick up a keg of Guiness Extra Stout, Negra Modelo, or hell even Budweiser for that matter…we would just be wasting our money. :wink:

[quote=“Jjp”]
…and i must get drunk fast.
[/quote]

LoL - these would have been the last words to ever escape my mouth at the age of 16. Hell, smoking a damn cigarette was taboo enough. …Boy, I sure did change a lot when I turned 17!!!

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Biohazard will like this one: I played on the baseball team in high-school. During spring break we had an afternoon game at Northbrook H.S. - I forgot about the game and was drinking heavily - then realized that I needed to go to the game. I wasn’t supposed to pitch that game, but the other pitcher sucked that day, another guy hurt his arm, and by the fourth inning I was called to pitch - I was still buzzing pretty good. It was great. we lost

biohazard went to northbrook h.s.

retard
[/quote]Nice.

Sounds like a tall-tale.

I did go to NBHS, I wonder how he knows that. It’s creeping me out.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
I did go to NBHS, I wonder how he knows that. It’s creeping me out.
[/quote]
I know everything.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
A keg, as well as any other can, bottle, or pint of beer, depends on the type of beer you get. If you’re looking for a common domestic beer, like Budweiser or Coors, you can expect to pay around $80-90. If it’s any imported or ‘topshelf’ beer, like Sam Adams or Heineken, you can expect to pay $100+.

…we usually just get a domestic light beer that we can actually finish an entire keg of. Even though I’d love to pick up a keg of Guiness Extra Stout, Negra Modelo, or hell even Budweiser for that matter…we would just be wasting our money. :wink:

LoL - these would have been the last words to ever escape my mouth at the age of 16. Hell, smoking a damn cigarette was taboo enough. …Boy, I sure did change a lot when I turned 17!!!
[/quote]

Fuck that, I’m getting a pony. 50 bucks ain’t bad for that amount.

And I personally could care less whether it’s imported or not. I just get whatever’s cheapest.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
Fuck that, I’m getting a pony. 50 bucks ain’t bad for that amount.
[/quote]

WTF - 50 bucks for a 7oz? Do you even know what you’re talking about?

Pony’s a half keg, no? And a keg being around $100 would logically make half about $50 bucks. I remember reading it somewhere as well and I believe that’s what my sister told me…and don’t you mean 7 gallons?

You seem to be the master though, so educate me if I’m wrong. I’m new to this whole beer game.

Oh, sure. A “mini-keg” as I like to call 'em. Never heard it called a pony, though. A ‘pony’ usually refers to a beer around 7oz in volume. Theoretically a pony is 140ml, but typically are much larger than this.

at a friend birthday I felt like climbing a huge cabinet, because for some reason there was a chair on the top of it. I sat on the top of that shit for a few minutes, they were all looking at me and laughing. The whole school knows about it. DAMN!

or once, when I was 14, we bought some 40% apple-flavored stuff, Manzanita. a friend brought me home and took me to my mom, I stinked like alcohol and I couldn’t stand up by myself. Pretty damn funny, my mom asks in front of my friend why the rum bottle in the living room is so empty…It was also my fault, but several days earlier!

I jumped down a 3 metre high wall once. I am really afraid of heights and when I went there sober I really wondered how the hell I could do it.

I made a little dance (sober) to uhn tiss uhn tiss uhn tiss… and then my friend filmed me, after half a bottle of vodka, when I danced it… Hardly remember it though, but I have a video of it that is pretty funny.

That time I knocked out a glass of vodka and coke and my friend told me to lick it up. I was just about to do it when he pulled me up: “i was just kidding!”.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]just because of their overusage in gangsta rap songs and Boyz N’ The Hood type flicks, but that’s just society’s stereotypical view that only bangers or lowlifes drink 40’s. In reality, there’s no such thing as an elegant beer because beer is just beer, and it’s main usage is to fuck you up. It’s that simple.
[/quote]

You’re thinkin of colt .45 homie. Horrid tasting shit. 40’s a 40 though.

This is my story.

So I got two black bulls. Which are a bit smaller then a 40 yet contain 8.9% alcohol which makes it a bit more potent then the usual max ice 40 (which tastes like refridgerated piss). So and friend and I downed ours. And all really remember is heckling some girls outside of the local convience store, my friend running and slipping on ice (which was hilarious) and also explaining in detail why I might have narcissistic personality disorder to my friends.

So it came time for the blunt. A nice 20 sack of good bud, so we smoked it in a heated stairwell (this was in the middle of winter) and I was really fucked up so I climbed up a wall of the stairwell and sat on the ledge while the world spun around me. Funny to note another friend (who likes to fake being fucked up on drugs to get attention) was going on about how fucked he was and his buddy said quit faking it, and I laughed like a motherfucker at that since my buddy and I were too fucked to walk. So we head towards the old school everyone in the neighborhood went too back in the day. Now all I remember is leaning forward and then alotof pain, supposedly I fell flat on my face and was bleeding from my cuts on my face/head/nose but I only felt this rush of numbness after the said pain so I really had no idea what happened. When my buddy got in my face trying to examine the damage done I bitchslapped him for no real reason and he slugged me in the stomach (it was like -10 out so a slap in the face hurts in that weather and the only logical thing to do to something like that is punch me, no words or warnings just a slug). After he hit me I puked.

Everyone went home after a while and my mom was all in my face about what happened. Nearly incoherent I told her some niggers did it. Those were my exact words too.

I guess she didn’t smell the booze/pot/cigarettes on me.

Not much of a story as it is a warning, take it easy and use moderation. A concept which was lost on me in those days. This is why I rarely drink.

I like ecstasy and related stimulants more then anything to get fucked up off of.

[quote=“Fuckface”]
You’re thinkin of colt .45 homie. Horrid tasting shit. 40’s a 40 though.

This is my story.

So I got two black bulls. Which are a bit smaller then a 40 yet contain 8.9% alcohol which makes it a bit more potent then the usual max ice 40 (which tastes like refridgerated piss). So and friend and I downed ours. And all really remember is heckling some girls outside of the local convience store, my friend running and slipping on ice (which was hilarious) and also explaining in detail why I might have narcissistic personality disorder to my friends.

So it came time for the blunt. A nice 20 sack of good bud, so we smoked it in a heated stairwell (this was in the middle of winter) and I was really fucked up so I climbed up a wall of the stairwell and sat on the ledge while the world spun around me. Funny to note another friend (who likes to fake being fucked up on drugs to get attention) was going on about how fucked he was and his buddy said quit faking it, and I laughed like a motherfucker at that since my buddy and I were too fucked to walk. So we head towards the old school everyone in the neighborhood went too back in the day. Now all I remember is leaning forward and then alotof pain, supposedly I fell flat on my face and was bleeding from my cuts on my face/head/nose but I only felt this rush of numbness after the said pain so I really had no idea what happened. When my buddy got in my face trying to examine the damage done I bitchslapped him for no real reason and he slugged me in the stomach (it was like -10 out so a slap in the face hurts in that weather and the only logical thing to do to something like that is punch me, no words or warnings just a slug). After he hit me I puked.

[/quote]
you are telling Europeans that your American beer is strong? joke: what does American Beer and Sex in a Canoe have in common?

pretty close to fucking water.

and yes…you do have a narcissistic vibe about you.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
joke: what does American Beer and Sex in a Canoe have in common?

pretty close to fucking water.
[/quote]
lol! LMFAO!!!

I’m drunk as a motherfucker. And I can still type good. Suck it, biatchhhhhhhhhhhhh