Funny drunk moments

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
you are telling Europeans that your American beer is strong? joke: what does American Beer and Sex in a Canoe have in common?

pretty close to fucking water.

and yes…you do have a narcissistic vibe about you.
[/quote]

Fuck you motherfucker. Your momma sucks cocks in hell. Your narcissism is nothing compared to my and Bullet’s narcissism. I’ll fuck you up while fucking you up, motha fuckaaaaaa

Dude, I think you are losing your way a bit.

[quote=“Ify”]
Dude, I think you are losing your way a bit.
[/quote]

…It’s waay too late for that.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
Fuck you motherfucker. Your momma sucks cocks in hell. Your narcissism is nothing compared to my and Bullet’s narcissism. I’ll fuck you up while fucking you up, motha fuckaaaaaa
[/quote]
be careful…you may lose your posts again and get you feelings hurt…then your mom will have to take you back to the head-shrink for some new meds…sure, you’ll be fine for a while “the doctor says I’m much better”…but then you’ll snap and start with the fucked up posts and hostile forum takeovers…

I live in Canada Kilgore. The beer is naturally stronger then american beer around these parts.

But i’m no beer expert, alcohol has a reverse effect on me now so I rarely drink. And when I do it’s liqour since that shit so much more potent then beer.

And I keep my narcissism to myself these days.

No more hostile forum takeovers or anything to that persuasion.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
…It’s waay too late for that.
[/quote]

I meant he calmed down for a while, but it seems he’s starting up again. Can’t we all just get along?

I have no feelings.

Are you a jedi?

Your momma’s a Jedi.

Jedi’s are cool.

I’m speechless.

There is a first for everything.

Is there?

I think so.

You think so, what?

That there is a first for everything.

Didn’t you just say that?

Say what?