Funny drunk moments

What works better is a couple of .25 mg xanax bars and abour four beers on top of a red bull. Xanax is potent like deep poetree so you kids remember to go easy and take the roofies first :slight_smile:

Then you’re ready for an action movie and subintellectual coversation thereafter.

livin in the UK I only ever had root beer once! bought it from a seedy little corner shop years ago, must have bootlegged it or something. never been able to find it since… ohh how i crave it

Root beer is quite disgusting. Tastes like a gum we have here in Sweden, called Jenka.

[quote=“Luxie”]
Root beer is quite disgusting. Tastes like a gum we have here in Sweden, called Jenka.
[/quote]
Then I should love that beer. Jenka is the shit, haha.

Well, i like Jenka, but not as a drink.

[quote=“Luxie”]
Well, i like Jenka, but not as a drink.
[/quote]
But it can’t be bad… :stuck_out_tongue:

Chewing Jenka is like chewing dried up hobo spit :frowning:

just check out my myspace page and let the pictures speak for themselves…

www.myspace.com/cowboybebopbmc

Wow…So many vomit pics…classy ;D

I talked to a deaf guy for an hour while drunk once. Does that count? He seemed nice.

haha! my friend once thought that deaf people can’t cough… she wasnt drunk… haha

taking turns pissing on a campfire from midnight until 5 a.m with buddies…to hear sizzle noises. Then we went to white castle for breakfast at 6a.m., hell yeah!

Alcohol is beautiful. Why spend all your money on drugs when you can get fucked up on two 40 ounces by spending less than 4 bucks?

jack danials is the way to go.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
Alcohol is beautiful. Why spend all your money on drugs when you can get fucked up on two 40 ounces by spending less than 4 bucks?
[/quote]

A ‘40’ is stooping low in my opinion. A friend of mine collects them just because of their reputation. That shit would get warm before I ever finished one.

-The 40 oz: The junkies drunk.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
A ‘40’ is stooping low in my opinion. A friend of mine collects them just because of their reputation. That shit would get warm before I ever finished one.

[/quote]

i cant stand 22oz either but i dont like beer.

22oz? Never heard of it. The biggest we can carry in Alabama are “tall boys”(16oz); which is plenty enough for me.

i usually only drink like hard Alcohol like whisky or vodka cause i live in a city and i cant drink beer it takes to long to get drunk and there are cops everywhere.

…so the reason for the “hard” drinking is because you have a lot of cops in your city? lol…

I actually perfer beer. I get the enjoy it and drink more. But nothing beats a good glass of burbon or scotch.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]

[/quote]

It all comes down to economics. At my local gas station a 24 ounce costs $1.19 while a 40 cost $1.80 with tax. So I could either get two 24 ounces and pay approximately $2.40 (making it 48 ounces) or simply buy a 40 for about 60 cents less. 40’s do have the tendency to make you feel like a scumbag just because of their overusage in gangsta rap songs and Boyz N’ The Hood type flicks, but that’s just society’s stereotypical view that only bangers or lowlifes drink 40’s. In reality, there’s no such thing as an elegant beer because beer is just beer, and it’s main usage is to fuck you up. It’s that simple.

Usually, if I need that much beer immediately I get a keg.

Nothing beats draft beer. yummy