David Carradine aka BILL (1936-2009)

[quote=“nublob”]
The enquirer is saying it was erotic auto-asphixiation…
[/quote]

I hope that’s not what I think it is. :frowning:

it is exactly what you think it is.

[quote=“nublob”]
The enquirer is saying it was erotic auto-asphixiation…
[/quote]

What teh hell are you talking about man… God…

it sounds like the scene from clerks.

sorry…

Rest in Peace David Carradine. Sad news.

When I read what nublob wrote I was thinking of a scene from Ken Park…a more obscure, disturbing movie, that not a lot would have seen.

right!

i forgot about that scene!

[quote=“Glaurung”]
What teh hell are you talking about man… God…
[/quote]

Nublob means that David may have died, jacking off with a home made noose tied around his neck.

Erotic asphyxiation - Wikipedia

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
Nublob means that David may have died, jacking off with a home made noose tied around his neck.

Erotic asphyxiation - Wikipedia
[/quote]

oh, that’s weird! That might explain the closet situation. :embarassed:

and the half nude part and the part about the cord being wrapped around his lower extremities

[quote=“nublob”]
and the half nude part and the part about the cord being wrapped around his lower extremities
[/quote]

What?! What article did you read?! Was it from PlayBoy magazine?!

This is getting really weird. I hope its not some sexual related death. Yeeesh.

Sad news indeed. I found out on the entertainment page on BBC’s Ceefax. His Kill Bill diary is a good read. This news has been unexpected and shocking. R.I.P. Mr. Carradine.

[quote=“nublob”]
[/quote]

for real?? where did you read this?

if it’s true, he still has my respect… how many 72 yrs old, still have their sex drive?

it’s true…

Kung Fu star Carradine found dead

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Kung Fu star Carradine found dead

Kill Bill and Kung Fu star David Carradine has been found dead in a Bangkok hotel room on Thursday.

Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found naked by a hotel maid in a wardrobe with a cord around his neck and other parts of his body.

The US star was in Thailand filming his latest film, Stretch, according to his personal manager Chuck Binder.

Mr Binder said the news was “shocking”, adding: “He was full of life, always wanting to work… a great person.”

A US embassy official confirmed the actor’s death, but added that the cause of death had not yet been established.

However, Thai newspaper The Nation reported that police believe the actor took his own life, and preliminary investigations found that he hanged himself.

very sad. RIP “Bill”.

here’s a quote:

“I’ve made it pretty big as an actor in spite of being terminally shy. … Invariably, I had huge obstacles to overcome in anything I tried. Had to work against my genes to achieve my dreams.”

-David Carradine

My heart goes out to Annie. If this death is sex related, then how must she feel right now, other than grief stricken, but totally humiliated.

why humiliated?

it’s not like he died during a gay gang-bang.

[quote=“Pete”]
This is getting really weird. I hope its not some sexual related death. Yeeesh.
[/quote]

Well, Michael Hutchence died that way.

He was the lead singer for INXS.

There latest album is entitled "Switch"

Carradine was working on a movie entitled “Switch”.

seriously…how about a little respect for the dearly departed folks!

[quote=“Cpt tonyanthony”]
why humiliated?

it’s not like he died during a gay gang-bang.
[/quote]

As a woman, if my other half killed himself whilst trying to find a new way of reaching an orgasm, and then had to tell our children, that, that is what happened… of course, one would find it humiliating! On her behalf and on his own.