David Carradine aka BILL (1936-2009)

Very sorry to report this news. The legendary actor David Carradine, a guy we all loved as Kwai Chang Caine and of course Bill, has passed away. He was 72. I dont know what to say. Im shocked to hear it…

We’ll all miss you David!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Oh my god, I just read it.

God bless you David, it’s been a hell of a ride. But we’ll always have Bill. :’(

I think they said it was a suicide. Damn. Didnt he just get married a couple years ago? I wonder what happened?

WHAT!?!!?!?

NO!!

Yeah he hung himself in his hotel room. :frowning:

[quote=“Pete”]
I think they said it was a suicide. Damn. :frowning:
[/quote]

No, no, only first reports. And I really fucking hope they’re insanely inaccurate first reports.

GOD DAMN IT!

Well if the police say they found him hung, it cant be wrong. Its not like he died and was in bed. Very very sad. :frowning:

I just don’t wanna believe it. Jesus, I’m all teary eyed…

[quote=“Pete”]
Yeah he hung himself in his hotel room. :frowning:
[/quote]

OMG… I can’t believe it, it sounds so harsh…

I wish I was reporting something else thats for sure. He mustve been in a deep depression.

This is heartbreaking. Maybe it’s weird I’m as torn up about this as I am but, I am. I don’t feel like being here right now. I’ll see ya’lls later.

I literally just heard this on the radio in the car pool.

The news report said "David Carradine died by hanging today."

I was half asleep and I thought I had heard wrong. This is sad news. R I P

fuck that’s terrible

Sorry, folks, didn’t realise this had already been posted.

I posted the link to the Daily Mail story in the Kill Bill thread. <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar … -room.html”>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1190853/Kill-Bill-star-David-Carradine-dead-Bangkok-hotel-room.html</LINK_TEXT>

I am so knocked for six. Why did he do this?

I can’t imagine what was going through his head, or what his poor wife, Annie and his children will be going through.

I’m a little suspicious of any news report of his being hanged coming from an Asian paper. I trust CNN… The man was 72 there is number of reasons why he might have died

I found this on radar online

[quote] A hotel’s maid who opened his suite on Thursday at 10 am only to find Carradine dead in a closet. He was described as being half naked.

A police investigation indicated that he hanged himself with a rope, the kind that is used with curtains.

Police said he was dead for not less than 12 hours and found no sign of fighting and assaults. [/quote]

How do you hang yourself in a closet

I hate to speculate on someone’s death, so I will hold back from saying anything further.

I love this photo

He really did love making Kill Bill.

Lifes a fragile thing. You can be up on top feeling great and then hit rock bottom just as easy.

Sebastian, I made this on behalf of all the QT fans here. As a sign of our appreciation of this man, and what he brought to a truly brilliant film. If you wish to use it on the front page, you my blessing.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4641/98464847.jpg

Man, this wasnt a good way to start off the day.

Oh my God I can’t believe it!

:o :o :o