Zed

i just watched pf for the first time in 3 years (i just bought it) and i really could have gone without the anal rape scene… any one else agree with me on that?

i thought it was funny and disturbing at the same time but its still a good movie

I think that scene kindof adds to the overall feel of the movie.

One of the things I love about that movie is it takes a preconcieved plot line and spins it out of control. The Butch story is the best example. When butch left his apartment, it’s really all you expect of the story, but then you have him running into Marcelus, the street shootout, a fucked up redneck, and fucked up cop. Every step you take to an even more fucked up and disturbing world. That’s why the rape scene is inthere, to just raise the stakes that much more. Besides Marsellus getting raped, and basically being saved by Butch makes his deal with butch seem very resonable, where as it may not have seemed that way without it.

Beside what’s the big deal, you don’t see anything. And let’s face it and big powerful black man being raped by a skinny white cop is a fuckin’ hilarious image, it just doesn’t happen.

Orange

Don’t worry its not that graphic either. Kinda shocking like you said it is but I laughed my ass off when Butch got some revenge.

Hahah that was funny he slices him.Was he jacking off to the rape thats something im unsure off but its very funny when he gets sliced.

The entire sequence invovling the gimp and Zed, i believe is completely necessary. It adds to the dark nature of the scene, and depicts how Butch’s dark side comes.

I personally liked the scene. NOT BECAUSE IM A SICK FAGGOT!

I just think it is a good scene, with cool music

[quote]The entire sequence invovling the gimp and Zed, i believe is completely necessary. It adds to the dark nature of the scene, and depicts how Butch’s dark side comes.

I personally liked the scene. NOT BECAUSE IM A SICK FAGGOT!

I just think it is a good scene, with cool music[/quote]

I agree with you Jim i think the scene was necessary for the same reason.

i know it was neccasary but was still disturbing

Really good scene, when I first saw it I was in disbelief, I couldn’t believe what was happening.

i say it would have been cooler with a chainsaw

would have been cooler, yes…but would’ve been a cliche.

Now a samurai sword…that was pretty badass…and more realistic…

I mean, what are the chances the chainsaw is gonna be full of gas and read to run? Pretty slim. PLus it’d make a shitload of noise.

But if Pulp was a horror film…chainsaw a go-go baby! I could see Bruce Willis bustin in there then reving that mofo up and slicing into MAynard!

if it was a horror film some one would have got there dick shopped off

Yeah.If Butch was a torture freak like

<---- my best friend Mr.Blonde right here it might have went to his mind.

Hell no. The watch was my favorit one, It had the best dialogue and the most fucked up characters. The anal rape part is just to push you over the edge, that was wors then zed beating him. It makes the entire emotion in that part change from IEW WHAT THE FUCK to MOTHER FUCKER HE’S LUCKEY BUTCH CAME BACK to HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, KILL HIS FAGGOT ASS.

Anal rape is cool, but only when it is a girl and your having sex and she is not expecting it. Like if you are doing it from behind, and she is loving it, and then boom, you pull out and jam it in her ass, she’ll either love you for it or go home early. WOW, I REALLY GOT IN TO THAT ONE.

P.S. They usually love you for it, EVIL LAUGH TIME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1

i was personally turned on a bit, SIKE.

i tend to call it the sodomizing, just because it makes it more, whatever to talk about. but i think is fits in with the film, and hey SEX SELLS>

AND Comanche is a cool tune.

i hate to say it but i agree w/ starky :-X the watch scene was great and what the hell wolf that was wwwaayyy 2 much info :-X

:-*

[quote]i think it was even funnier since its ving rhames getting ass rammed.  and it was totaly worth the nastiness when marcellus shoots Zed in the crotch and has that look on his face[/quote]

yup.

I think most guys would say that is one of the the worst places, if not the worst, to get shot. But since he did just rape a man in the ass, it is well deserved. So its like a crotch for an ass, like an eye for an eye.

but the real question is…

who or what is a ‘Russel’ and why is it his ‘old room’  ??

This scene is one of the reasons this movie is so great. It ties the storylines together and it is friggin cool. What would the movie be without Butch?