Worst Scene in Pulp

I didn’t really like any of the scenes with bruce willis and maria de meirdos…it’s not that I’m against love scenes or anything, but I think personally that she was pretty annoying in it…I personally liked the cab scene…

i hate the cab scene with bruce, i just cant stand it

[quote]i hate the cab scene with bruce, i just cant stand it[/quote]

I thought the cab scene was pretty good actually.

The problem with the cab scene was the dumbass driver…she sucked…they should of got a osama bin laden lookin muthafucka to play the taxi driver with a big hindu accent. So many great actresses and they had to get that chick to play Fabian. Pulp is the greatest though.

I hate the Butch - Fabienne scene soooo much… >:(

the cab scene with bruce

Like others, I hate the first scene w/ Fabienne

i mostly forward the first scene (restaurant robbery) together with the credits, not because i hate it but cause while i watch it the only thing im thinking of is how cool the next scene is (car and appartment)

worst scene? butch picking up his watch, not bad at all just worse than the rest

I dont like how the first time they say “and I’ll execture every motherfucking last one of you” and the other time they say “and I’ll execute every one of you motherfuckers” or something like that

[quote]I dont like how the first time they say “and I’ll execture every motherfucking last one of you” and the other time they say “and I’ll execute every one of you motherfuckers” or something like that[/quote]

That was because each time they say it, its from a different perspective. You know how sometimes you hear something in a song and you think the lyrics go one way, but they actually dont?

BTW, As Im writing this on Sharon Osbournes show they just showed a clip from Vol 2 when Bill drops The Bride off at Pai Meis crib. He looks fuckin cool as hell. David Carradine just said Vol 2 is the best film hes ever done. Wow. David Carradine is the MAN!!! :slight_smile:

Butch’s cab and Fabbiane scenes are the worst

Its not that I dont like the Cab scene, but it should have been cut shorter than it was. I always start to stare up into space when that scene starts to drag on as it does.

hm… no worst thing about bruce willis… but quentin makes never mistakes of the actors who play in his movies… hm…

exacly…bruce is not kind of a tarantino-actor…

maybe tarantino coudnt find me! 8) haha no thats a joke…

i angree whit u guys who think the shower-scene is wasted.

and now it’s time to kill my neighbours ::slight_smile:

the shower scene is retarded and the whole oral sex thing between bruce and that retard girl was stupid, also the zed part was pretty nasty. None the less PF is an awesome movie, the only downfalls in it last for less than 5 minutes.

When I first bought Pulp as a youngin, and watched it about 50 times, I used to skip the whole Mia section of the film. Guess I just liked the blood and cussing. Now I like the whole shebang.

[quote=“Scarface is on strike”]
Why would you do that dude?? That’s one of my favorite scenes in the movie!!

[/quote]

agree! love the song and love the scene!!

-Shower scene w/ Butch and Fabienne…its boring and it ruins the flow of the story

I quite liked that shower scene

too each their own I guess…after all I quite like the cab scene which I know a lot of others hate…but I just find that scene tedious and kinda irrelevant, plus too much Fabienne makes her way too irritating…

[quote=“Jot”]
-Shower scene w/ Butch and Fabienne…its boring and it ruins the flow of the story
[/quote]
I agree with you on that, but I guess it’s not a terrible scene. It just doesn’t really need to be there. We dont need to see any more intimate stuff with Fabienne and Butch, we understand they love each other already bla bla bla.

Im just glad there wasn’t a sex scene between them, thats the last thing i’d want to see. No doubt it would be full of…“FABIENNE!!! FABIENNE!!! will you kiss it some more?” " Not a pretty sight!