Worst Scene in Pulp

Elkie! Whatcha mean we don’t need to see Bruce Willis’ tight bum coming out of the shower? Me, I thank Quentin for that… :stuck_out_tongue:

You see better things if you pause it in the right place.

The Cab scene pisses me off, how bad could Esmerelda’s accent get???

[quote=“Big Mans Wife”]
Elkie! Whatcha mean we don’t need to see Bruce Willis’ tight bum coming out of the shower? Me, I thank Quentin for that… :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
I have to admit, I like that bit, mmmmmm…ASS!!! it makes me say “Yippeekayay motherfucker!”

It is definitely the worst part of the film, but that doesn’t really say much! I love the cool black and white background though! I also hate it when Fabienne keeps brushing her teeth, I can’t stand the sound of anyone brushing their teeth and she does it continuously at night and in the morning, SHUT UP!

I don’t particularly like the cab scene but that doesn’t mean it should be taken out.

I didn’t enjoy many scenes with Bruce

The Butch and Fabienne’s scenes are too bad >:(

Zed ass fucking Marcellus Wallace. Disturbing, very disturbing…

[quote=“BAD_MOFO”]
The problem with the cab scene was the dumbass driver…she sucked…they should of got a osama bin laden lookin muthafucka to play the taxi driver with a big hindu accent. So many great actresses and they had to get that chick to play Fabian. Pulp is the greatest though.
[/quote]

Now that just pisses me off

This scene Is so awesome, It still makes be laugh. The Taxi Driver was Obessed about death and wonders how It feels to kill someone. later on a movie called “curdled” was made which had the actress who played the taxi driver In PF. She would clean crime scenes for a living and wonder how the crime was commited. There was also a short film made whcih I guess tarantino got the Idea from. I love It because the character moves from one movie to the next.

the cab scene could have been MUCH better. Sometimes I couldn’t understand what she was saying, othertimes… I didn’t care. Bruce was good in this scene. The driver wasn’t good until about the end of the scene.

[quote=“roulette67”]
the cab scene could have been MUCH better. Sometimes I couldn’t understand what she was saying, othertimes… I didn’t care. Bruce was good in this scene. The driver wasn’t good until about the end of the scene.
[/quote]
I agree mainly I like It because of the background story

Least favorite scene…hmm…I don’t think I have one.

Not that I don’t like the scene or anything…but I do think that the first half of Butch’s play was kind of slow. From the cab ride to the next morning when he discovers his gold watch missing. And I think that maybe it should have been too. Nothing can really take place in a cab, but I think the thing that killed it for me the most was Asmerelda’s accent. For that matter maybe Butch’s girlfriend had an annoying accent as well…

I wanted to choke the shit out of Asmereida. Accent and all.

[quote=“roulette67”]
I wanted to choke the shit out of Asmereida. Accent and all.
[/quote]
Am I the only one that loved that scene?

[quote=“me”]
Am I the only one that loved that scene?
[/quote]

No. 8)

[quote=“me”]
later on a movie called “curdled” was made which had the actress who played the taxi driver In PF. She would clean crime scenes for a living and wonder how the crime was commited.
[/quote]

Awesome idea!

I don’t have any problems with Pulp Fiction, every scene works for me perfectly, which is really rare for a movie to do that IMO.

He could have taken out most of the Butch scenes, its kind of a drag when you are watching it at a party. Its the only part of the film without cool dialouge or music or angles.

:o

I swear I must be the only person who liked all of the Gold Watch.