Worst Movies Ever Made

FREDDY GOT FINGERED IS THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER MADE. HOW CAN YOU NOT LLLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE IT. HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO GRABBING A BABY BY AN EMBILICAL CORD AND SPINNING IT TO WAKE IT UP. AWESOME SHIT!

yeah, F Got F’ed is the shit movie. i almost funnied my pants i was laughing so hard. waith, oh! i’m such a kidder…

[quote]
KUNDUN
[/quote]Kundun

as one of the worst pictures ever made…

terrific! You put one of the best films ever in the bunch of films with freddy got fingered and spice world!

You must love also the last temptation of Christ!

I loved Tron and Labyrinth, and I thought that Lethal Weapon 4 was pretty good.

yeah sure i like the labrynth when i was like seven, but trom? c’mon i really hated that movie a lot. i couldn’t stand it. i don’t care if you guys like it , but i think its crappy. sure, it’s good for its time but it’s just plain boring!

Fine. But it isn’t one of the ten worst ever. It is a great technical development in Cinema.

And Lab. is a great movie. You shouldn’t loose your taste in movies as you get older, it should broaden.

good point, holiday. i personally didn’t like tron, but hey thats just me right? and you should expand in movies overtime. i have.

Good man. Speaking of bad movies, The Avengers was really bad, as are the Crow sequels for the most part.

I haven’t seen From Justin to Kelly, but it looks like it is possibly the worst thing ever (while it is still probably unfair to say that it is, as I haven’t seen it.) Did you see it Mr. Pink?

I haven’t seen The Adventures of Pluto Nash either.

[quote]SPY KIDS (ROBERT RODREGUIEZ SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF)[/quote]

Why?

It was a great family film. Sure, if you expect every single film Robert does to be like Desperado you’d probably not like it, but it seriously wasn’t a bad movie at all. I saw it with my family, and it is a pretty neat movie.

Don’t be so narrow.

holiday, i haven’t seen from justin to kelly, and i have no intention to. i mean just put two and two together am i right? if i hated the stupid show, then the movie probably sucked even more! and why the fuck did they have the winner team up with the loser??? oh well who really gives a fuck…

[quote]KUNDUN [/quote]

What were you thinking?

[quote]MANIAC COP 2 (NOT A BAD FILM JUST NOT A GREAT FILM)[/quote]

It was bad. Really bad. Sure, not as bad as Kundun… ::slight_smile:

[quote]holiday, i haven’t seen from justin to kelly, and i have no intention to. i mean just put two and two together am i right? if i hated the stupid show, then the movie probably sucked even more! and why the fuck did they have the winner team up with the loser??? oh well who really gives a fuck…[/quote]

American Idol and reality television suck. Big time. I wouldn’t pay to see it ever.

Does it look like one of the worst films ever. Definately.

Do I know for sure? No. And I hope I never will.

“From Justin to Kelly” is currently no. 1 in the imdb’s bottom 100 movies list. I guess that says something.

the only thing that says to me is that people are going crazy.

[quote]FREDDY GOT FINGERED IS THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER MADE. HOW CAN YOU NOT LLLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE IT. HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO GRABBING A BABY BY AN EMBILICAL CORD AND SPINNING IT TO WAKE IT UP. AWESOME SHIT![/quote]

You must be one of those people who live life secluded in their own stupid little world and always have fun and are always happy no matter how bad shit gets. Like Downs Syndrome or something.

another movie i really hated a lot was legally blonde 2. i also i havent seen it but dont intend to. its the worst idea for a movie i’ve heard so far! i can live with some bad movies, but if there is a movie where some stupid girls says shit like: “like whatever” and “wowers!” how could anyone like it?

[quote]If you had to pick the top ten movies that you think should’ve never been thought up or written on paper, what would they be? Me, i can’t decide but here are ten that i can remember hating:

1.Tron
[/quote]

Finally someone that I can agree with!

I thought Tron was the single most stupidest, boring piece of crap to be excreted onto the silver screen. That’s definitely at the top of my list.

1. Tron
  2. Battlefield Earth
  3. Fast and the Furious
  4. Pluto Nash
  5. Batman & Robin
  6. The 6th Day
  7. House of 1000 Corpses
  8. Enough
  9. Charlie’s Angels 2
  10. Wild Wild West

(if you haven’t already seen it, i suggest watching

"an evening with kevin smith". the superman movie story

was one of the funniest things i’ve ever heard.

you’ll know how it relates when you see it)

Kundun? Fuck…

>:(

>:( >:( >:(

>:(

… >:(

Kundun was good.

I only can think of two The Doom Generation and Telling You(I only watched thirty minutes of it because it was so bad).

A friend of my brother’s recommended we watch what he considered to be a very scary movie. He said he couldn’t even finish watching it. After seeing it, I agreed that no one should have to sit through the piece of shit that is FearDotCom.