Why Blonde is the coolest

[quote]Chill out with that whole cahones thing. Pink would whoop all their asses without budging a finger.

[/quote]

Woa, woa, woa. OK, I chill out with me “cahones thing” :smiley: , but Blonde would cut Pink’s fuckin head and piss in the skull while singing “stuck in the middle with you”, fella :smiley: . OK, Pink’s you’re favorite, and he’s really pretty cool, but we all know, that nobody’s tougher and harder than Mr. “Torturing a cop just amuses me” Blonde!

[quote]
Blonde would cut Pink’s fuckin head and piss in the skull while singing “stuck in the middle with you”, fella :smiley: . OK, Pink’s you’re favorite, and he’s really pretty cool, but we all know, that nobody’s tougher and harder than Mr. “Torturing a cop just amuses me” Blonde![/quote]

I agree.

Mr Pink though had to run and gun his way out and was lucky to escape, is that professional? Unlike Mr. Blonde who cruised away, took a hostage and picked up some fries :wink: So what if Mr Blonde turned out to be a mad man as Nice guy Eddie said “It works the better.�

[quote]
put it this way, if Orange hadnt told White the truth, he woulda survived, but then he would be a complete fuckin prick if he did.  I think because orange had some decency in him, he got his ass killed.
[/quote]

I doubt that. You usually don’t survive after taking a bullet in the gut like Orange did. And with all that blood lost, he most likely didn’t have much longer to live.

Once again, Pink didn’t get his ass killed because he was a fuckin professional. Every other character made an error in some way, but Pink actually used his fuckin judgement. Even if Pink was the biggest pussy in the world, he still could cap some of those niggaz off with his handgun. The only reason everyone calls Pink weak is because he is the skinny, stereotypical funny guy. His appearance may fool you, but I bet he still would be one of the last ones left even if he had been in a gunfight with the others.

Yeah, MaHnIgGaBeAuMoNt is fuckin right!

Mr Pink is a fuckin professionell and he’s the only one who saves his fuckin life. OK, thats fine, thats cool. But when I watch a movie, I want so see people you never find on street here. Mr Blonde is a fuckin psycho, that makes him so cool, that makes him my favorite character in this brilliant flick. Pink is just too professionell, too intelligent. For me, he is not a very interesting character and actually you don’t see any of his past like the stories of Mr White, Mr Orange and Mr Blonde. So think what you want, but when there could be any gunfight with all the dogs, Mr Blonde would shoot them all up the ass, torturing Mr Orange and getting a beer, man :wink: .

Um. Nope. Sorry. Good try, but Pink would still kill all of em.

[quote]Um. Nope. Sorry. Good try, but Pink would still kill all of em.[/quote]

Why, he? Because he has a fuckin gun? Is Pink such a good shooter? Do you know this fuck for sure? NO! Blonde is the psycho, Blonde is the mad-man and say what ya want, but Blonde would kill them all in 2 fuckin secs while drinking a mcdonalds coke! Fuck it, this discussion gets silly.

Blonde could kill them based on that fact that he’s a psycho and brutally tortures a cop? Yes, he’s crazy but that’s not proof enough that he would win in a gunfight. Say what you want, but I got my money on Pink.

[quote]Blonde could kill them based on that fact that he’s a psycho and brutally tortures a cop? Yes, he’s crazy but that’s not proof enough that he would win in a gunfight. Say what you want, but I got my money on Pink.[/quote]

Oh man, stop that. Pink’s you’re fave, mine’s Blonde. So that’s it. Nobody knows how good Pink and Blonde are really at shooting. 'k?

That’s what I’ve been saying all along. We don’t know who would win in a fight. End of discussion.

But Blonde has the best scene in the whole movie.

Standing just there leaning on a pillar and drinking his coke without any emotion. Mr White accuses him to be a Psycho blablabla…

All he says is “i don’t like alarms” and “are you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite?” not showing any kind of emotion. If Blonde was a kitchen utensil, he would be a realy large freezer.

Pink just doesn’t stand a chance against a personified freezer… :wink:

[quote]But Blonde has the best scene in the whole movie.

Standing just there leaning on a pillar and drinking his coke without any emotion. Mr White accuses him to be a Psycho blablabla…

All he says is “i don’t like alarms” and “are you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite?” not showing any kind of emotion. If Blonde was a kitchen utensil, he would be a realy large freezer.

Pink just doesn’t stand a chance against a personified freezer… :wink:[/quote]

Yeah, this scene is really great! And then I like it how Mr White says “Say this again” and Mr Blonde says absolutely emotionless “Are you gonna bark all day, little dogie, or are you gonna bite?”. Brilliant! Madsen is the MAN!

Mr.B is cool but P… is cool too…

I bet he’s a good shooter too.

Have you seen how he killed those cops… GOOD AIM eh?

[quote]But Blonde has the best scene in the whole movie.

Pink just doesn’t stand a chance against a personified freezer… :wink:[/quote]

Actually, I kicked a freezer’s ass yestersday. It’s the toasters you’ve gotta worry about. Seriously though, Blonde is cooler, no question. He’s got the lines, the look, the scene, end of story. But I’d rather end up in Pink’s shoes when all was sadi and done.

[quote]Mr.B is cool but P… is cool too…

I bet he’s a good shooter too.

Have you seen how he killed those cops… GOOD AIM eh?
[/quote]

Yeah, Mr. Pink is actually a fuckin good shooter. I´ve seen Reservoir Dogs today again, and he is great. But Mr. Blonde is still the coolest!

I guess Pink is cooler because he says my favorite line in the entire movie:  "I know I’m no piece of shit, to White and I’m pretty sure you’re okay, to Blonde and I’m fucking positive you’re on the level."

It’s the only line that makes me laugh just as hard as the first time I saw it.

Mr. Blonde’s talking into the severed ear is a close second.

Blonde is a badass. Can you think of anything cooler than talking into a guy’s cut-off ear? I mean, come on. He just IS cool.

he was cool, but I thought White was cooler. Harvey fucking Keitel man, now he’s a fucking badass. Michael Madsen was pretty badass, but I admired White more as a person, plus he was cool and was a badass, and I only thought Blonde was cool. As a person, I thought he was an evil bastard.

I find it interesting that many people call Mr. Pink a pussy. He was a pussy. He even said Mr. Pink, that sounds like Mr. Pussy. It’s almost as if QT picked those names on purpose.

He did say, “just be glad you’re not Mr. Yellow”. Of course, no criminal would want to be Mr. Yellow. You’d think QT was saying a guy was a coward if he picked him to be Mr. Yellow. Maybe make it an attractive sounding yellow, but still just yellow.

I just want to comment on how brave Mr. Ye…Blonde was in attacking a defenseless human (I don’t care what his profession was) or shooting a bunch of unarmed people in a store. Including a black girl that was what? 20?

FUCK YOU MAN! Blonde is cool! Blonde is the man!!!

Mr. Blonde has the coolest scenes and dialogue, that’s why I personally think he’s the coolest. Pink is pretty cool too though but he bitches to much.