Why Blonde is the coolest

woah

[quote]Mr.Blonde sucks fuckin dick
[/quote]

are you gonna bark all day little doggy or are you gonna bite?

Mr._White has a point…ya never know Blonde could be a gay dude…and plus he came outta prison, and he’s had black semen pumped up his ass. Plus he’s buff, and YOU KNOW the gym is a “gay man’s church”

Look at Mr Blonde his face and then to Mr Pink his face. Come on man everyone must see that Mr Blonde by far is the coolest Dog

Mr. Blonde is the fuckin coolest, cause he’s Michael Madsen :wink: .

Yeah,he’s cool but I like Pink more…Steve is a funny guy and funny looking. ;D

Mr. Blonde reigns supreme over all of them. He simply runs the show, he even was going to put Mr. White in his place. Mr Pink just runs his mouth and gets no where. 8)

The topic is called “why Blonde is the coolest” so if you were to use “cool” as its traditional slang definition (keep a good composure, play it casual) then obviously Mr. Blonde is the only one of the two who is cool. Mr. Pink is a frantic, neurotic, asshole, and although funny, he is not “cool” in any way.

Pink is pretty cool, yeah. Steve Buscemi is just a great actor. But in the end, I don’t like this fuckin prick. Mr White, Nice Guy Eddie and Joe Cabot are handling that like real man and Pink is a fuckin faggot. Blonde is the coolest, cause Madsen is just kinda one-man show actor and kicks ya ass!

[quote]Pink is pretty cool, yeah. Steve Buscemi is just a great actor. But in the end, I don’t like this fuckin prick. Mr White, Nice Guy Eddie and Joe Cabot are handling that like real man and Pink is a fuckin faggot.[/quote]

What are you talking about? Pink is the only one who acts truly professional. Just about everybody screws up in one way or another, but Pink always does what he is supposed to. Notice how Buscemi is the only one who isn’t involved in the final shoot-out, due to his sensibility. And Pink is the shit, bitch. Don’t be callin my homey a faggot. >:(

[quote]

What are you talking about? Pink is the only one who acts truly professional. Just about everybody screws up in one way or another, but Pink always does what he is supposed to. Notice how Buscemi is the only one who isn’t involved in the final shoot-out, due to his sensibility. And Pink is the shit, bitch. Don’t be callin my homey a faggot.  >:([/quote]

OK, that what Pink does (not going into the showdown between Eddie, Joe and Mr White) is truly professionell and intelligent, in this point you’re right. But when there are three gangsters (four, when you take Mr Orange with) and you were in this job, too, get into this fuckin shootout. OK, that sounds silly for you, but Pink is not a real man for me. Like a coward he goes out of the warehouse, quiet like a fuckin rat. Sorry, but a real man like Mr White, Nice Guy Eddie and his Daddy Joe Cabot are going straight into that fuckin shootout and show their kohunas!

The reason he doesn’t get involved in the shoot-out is because HE DOESN’T WANT TO DIE AND HE WANTS TO HAVE THE DIAMONDS. Call him a pussy, but the other guy’s cahones is what killed them.

Sure, Blonde was “cooler”, but I’d choose life over coolness any day of the week, thank you very much.

[quote]The reason he doesn’t get involved in the shoot-out is because HE DOESN’T WANT TO DIE AND HE WANTS TO HAVE THE DIAMONDS. Call him a pussy, but the other guy’s cahones is what killed them.[/quote]

You don’t have to write big letters, I understand Mr Pink’s fuckin reason. But for me, he is a coward. But he’s the most intelligent and professionell, you’re right. But the has no fuckin cahones. I like real man with cahones in movies more than this coward-folks. OK, the last called are more professionell, but they have no fuckin style.

[quote]Sure, Blonde was “cooler”, but I’d choose life over coolness any day of the week, thank you very much.[/quote]

Me too, but in a MOVIE the cool is my favorite, not the professionell.

In no way can you call this man a pussy. It’s blasphemy!

He’s not a pussy, he’s a pretty cool guy, but Mr White, Joe and Eddie have some bigger cohunas! Allright, fella?!

But Mr. Pink’s got some sense in him. He would kill them all using his wits.

[quote]But Mr. Pink’s got some sense in him. He would kill them all using his wits.[/quote]

Yeah, I would act like Pink too, but in a movie I’m a fan of the real man, the cohuna-folks :wink:

Chill out with that whole cahones thing. Pink would whoop all their asses without budging a finger.