Why Blonde is the coolest

[quote]

are you gonna bark all day little doggy or are you gonna bite?[/quote]

that was quite possibly the best come-back in a related forum I've ever seen. Pure gold. Thanks

[quote=“Drexl”]
This war has been raging on long enough. Whenever the debate comes up, I notice the trend of Blonde vs. Pink; who’s the coolest? Don’t as me why Pink is up there (if it were up to me, White would be second), but public opinion has chosed Blonde and Pink neck and neck, regarding the suavest Dog. I am hear to tell you with a resounding roar that Mr. Blonde, Vic Vega, brother of the late Vince Vega, cousin of Suzanne Vega, is the coolest Reservoir Dog.

Why? Well look at the reasons;

1. He looks the coolest.

Come on, would you rather look like the greaser with a five o’clock shadow, or bug eyed rat man?

2. He has the coolest lines.

The DVD packages is enough proof of this. “If they hadn’t done what I told them not to do, they’d still be alive.” “I don’t give a good fuck what you know, but I’m gunna torture you anyway.” “Are you gunna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gunna bite?” Anyone here spouting of Pink lines? I didnt think so.

3. He’s in the coolest scene.

Mr. Blonde is in the defining scene of Reservoir Dogs; the ear scene. Blonde doing a jig to “Stuck in the Middle With You” is without words cool. Pink…well…his rant about tipping was cool…i guess…

4. Mr. Blonde dies.

He isn’t busted by the feds like Mr. Pink

5. Background info

We actually get to know the Vic Vega character, Pink is just there. We know he’s a whiner and says “Fuck” alot. And that he knew Joe since childhood. But Vic has commrodery with Eddie, and stook up for Joe. Sure Pink might have done that, but how are we to know?

There you have it. Undeniable proof that Mr. Blonde is the coolest Reservoir Dog. :wink:

-Drexl
    [/quote]

just one thing…the cooest scene in the whole movie is when mr pink and mr white talking and acting crazy and screaming…and then mr.blonde’s arrvie! thats’ the best…drinking from a straw and looking REALY relaxed and COOL!!

As Michael Madsen said in the interview on the special edition dvd, Cool is bastardized, Blonde is a bastard, and yet he is soo cool!