Who want become a director?

That sucess happened to be Quentin, not a loser who thinks he’s the shit.

Yes I am negative :slight_smile: only to people I don’t like. So don’t expect me to turn on you.

Right on. But, to be fair, QT was a loser who thought he was the shit before Reservoir Dogs. Not that that that’s bad, and I’m sure he’s better than the dork up here, but still…

Don’t worry about Geekite, he’s a fuckin wannabe no-nothing-know-it-all who thinks he’s the shit.

Qt at least knew what he was talking about.

Okay Bullet, I’ll hold Geekite down, and you go get some nails and a cross…

[quote]I much prefer acting, but i have done directing, well i was forced into it and believe you me it’s fucking stressing, at the end of the day you just wanna take a hissyfit and fire everyone.[/quote]

Yeahhhh…I believe you me…not.

Could someone please tell me why everyone on this forum is misreble, negative, depressed, extremely rude and annoying?

I´m here for 10 month and no one was rude to me.

I can say that many guys here help me, when I have questions about movies. They recommended my some fucking great movies. I saw some really interessting movies cuz they talk here about them. And I save a lot of money, cuz some people here gave me the right links to order the best and cheapest version.

Example?

I never saw Kitano or Miike movies before visiting this site and they are worth to see.

I bit on ebay for some DVD and someone ICQed me a link where I can order them for the half price.

I wanted to write a resumee and a cover letter in english and someone of the board read it and improve my mistakes (I´m from germany and my english so fucking bad!)

I talk with some people about so many dif. stuff and I enjoy it.

Okay, I dislike some peolpe, but then I try to ignore them and have no problem (okay, sometimes people appear who make me a little bit angry. I don´t talk about Bexi here.)

C´mon Bexi, if the people here are like you explain, I for myself never would post again. So don´t you enjoy to be here?

The most people here are…hm…nice…hm… cool…

(Oh my god I said nice things about other people, what did I do?)

[quote]Could someone please tell me why everyone on this forum is misreble, negative, depressed, extremely rude and annoying?[/quote]

Because you are what we call “ignorant”. And alot of us, don’t tolerate “ignorance” from people like you.

That’s why  :slight_smile:

Exuse me, i’am a lot of things but i am not ignorant. Fair enough i was rude to you all a couple of days ago, i HAVE apoligised but you just don’t seem to accept my apology and i think that that is rude. If you be nice to me then i will be nice to you.

:slight_smile: blows kisses

i will have the last laugh Bullet and you will make a forum about me!

[quote]i will have the last laugh Bullet and you will make a forum about me![/quote]

Yeah, about how much I hate your guts.

[quote]I’m already a writer, currently negotiating the sale of one of my scripts (Grins proudly.)  My plan is to write and work my way through film school, then simply make my movies.  Easy as that…[/quote]
Wait, ur 15, right? whod wanna buy your script? and who is it?

Okay Bexi, I will stop being negative, depressed and rude, after you answer this one question: what exactly were you forced to direct that was stressing? If anyone on here was to direct, it would most likely be a low-budget independant film, and they would have wanted more than anything to get it made. Now, you say you were “forced” into directing and it was so stressing that you wanted to fire everybody. You must be a pretty respectable director if you already have people throwing their scripts at you, or contracts with production companies that “force” you to direct a certain film. I’m thrilled to hear that someone on this forum has directed movies, (while in film school) so please, tell me more. I’m just dying to know.

[quote]
Wait, ur 15, right? whod wanna buy your script? and who is it?[/quote]

Filmjack productions, an independent film company based in California. Bitch.

How’d you hook up with them? You got any special connections?

[quote]Okay Bexi, I will stop being negative, depressed and rude, after you answer this one question: what exactly were you forced to direct that was stressing? If anyone on here was to direct, it would most likely be a low-budget independant film, and they would have wanted more than anything to get it made.  Now, you say you were “forced” into directing and it was so stressing that you wanted to fire everybody.  You must be a pretty respectable director if you already have people throwing their scripts at you, or contracts with production companies that “force” you to direct a certain film.  I’m thrilled to hear that someone on this forum has directed movies, (while in film school) so please, tell me more.  I’m just dying to know.[/quote]

Well like you said, I’m doing my a-levels which include film studies. For my coursework I had to make a short film (about 20 minutes) and i had to write it myself, so no I’am not a respectable director, I’m just a student making a film.

Any more questions?

I wouldn’t want you directing a movie I was in, I would get fired in like 8 minute’s.

[quote]How’d you hook up with them? You got any special connections?[/quote]

I’m on this Screenwriter’s message board on MSN. The chick wo runs it puts up all the requests for screenplays from companies she’s got contacts with. You just mention them and send in your query letter.

[quote] I wouldn’t want you directing a movie I was in, I would get fired in like 8 minute’s.[/quote]

Maybe not, you don’t know what i fire people for.

Are you even an actor?

[quote]

Well like you said, I’m doing my a-levels which include film studies. For my coursework I had to make a short film (about 20 minutes) and i had to write it myself, so no I’am not a respectable director, I’m just a student making a film.

Any more questions?[/quote]

No, no more questions. You just weren’t very clear in the first place. If it was a school project, that’s all I needed to know, because you gave the wrong impression in your post.