Who is Mr.Purple?

Who the fuck is mr.Purple???’ ???

Some other guy on another job…don’t you comprehend English?

That was a joke from Cabot.

Yeah, I think Mr. Purple doesn’t exist. Joe just said that just so he could be right and he could get Pink to shut the hell up.

[quote]Yeah, I think Mr. Purple doesn’t exist. Joe just said that just so he could be right and he could get Pink to shut the hell up.[/quote]

Thats what I always thought

this topic is stupid.

your stupdi

[quote]your stupdi[/quote]

witty

Well you know it was only for a laugh …sort of…

Hey why don’t we start an interactive topic in wich eachone of us is a Reservoir dog, and we have to pull out a bank heist and so on…dunno how da fuck it’s supposed 2 work…but if u wanna start it, it could b good…

[quote]Well you know it was only for a laugh …sort of…

Hey why don’t we start an interactive topic in wich eachone of us is a Reservoir dog, and we have to pull out a bank heist and so on…dunno how da fuck it’s supposed 2 work…but if u wanna start it, it could b good…[/quote]

So sort of topic is already open at IMDB, did you saw it there

[quote]Well you know it was only for a laugh …sort of…

Hey why don’t we start an interactive topic in wich eachone of us is a Reservoir dog, and we have to pull out a bank heist and so on…dunno how da fuck it’s supposed 2 work…but if u wanna start it, it could b good…[/quote]

u cud b more coherent when typing a sentence.

I’m Mr. Purple.

[quote]Who the fuck is mr.Purple???’ ???[/quote]

I know who Mr. Purple is…YOU.

[quote]
/\ey blonde, want me to shoot dis guy?[/quote]

Shoot that piece of shit. ;D

makes an imaginery gun with hand and shoots the piece of shit

He told Beaumont to shoot him, not you. Relax, Dead Nigga. Relax.

oh…

shamefully withdraws gun

Yeah, but then it would turn out that my gf was actually a guy, and then we’s all get shot. I’ll pass on that particular escapade, thank you very much.

who cares who Mr Purple is?

the point is: there is no point

Beaumont and Translucent, what in the hell are you guys talking about?