Where is mr. blue?

i have always wondered if eddie bunker (mr blue) is in the film and actually a reservoir dog, then why is he never on the cover on the video or dvd or soundtrack?

iv seen him on a postcard, but thats the only time. so if anyone has any info on why he isnt newhere, that would be cool

Maybe it’s because he appears for like 3 seconds throughout the whole movie.

[quote]i have always wondered if eddie bunker (mr blue) is in the film and actually a reservoir dog, then why is he never on the cover on the video or dvd or soundtrack?

iv seen him on a postcard, but thats the only time. so if anyone has any info on why he isnt newhere, that would be cool[/quote]

on the covers are put the famous peolple because them are who sell stuff. If you know that in a movie appears Steve Buscemi, H. keitel, Tarantino, M.Madsen you go and see the film, but if in the cover appear unknown people like Bunker the film has not the same repercution

Mr. Blue: Hey, this girl was nice.

Mr. Pink: She was okay. But she wasn’t anything special.

Mr. Blue: What special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?

Fuckin’ classic.

Yeah, we’ve already seen the movie Ify.

What movie?

It’s odd that he dose’nt play a big part because the film is butch and manly and blue is the most butch, manly colour that you can get.

maybe QT did this on purpose so we can make this topic on this forum and many more just to fuck with us. but i say its all a commy plot.

[quote]It’s odd that he dose’nt play a big part because the film is butch and manly and blue is the most butch, manly colour that you can get.[/quote]

What has a colour got to do with how long a person should appear on film?

Because when boys are born their put in blue blankets, girls are put in pink blankets, this shows that blue is a boys colour, I bet that you’d never wear a pink t-shirt!

Anyway, so Mr.Blue should have the biggest part because RD is a boys film with a cast of men!

I quite oftern wear a pink shirt, does that make me queer, bexi?

Well I guess I’m a fagot too, then.

[quote]Because when boys are born their put in blue blankets, girls are put in pink blankets, this shows that blue is a boys colour, I bet that you’d never wear a pink t-shirt!

Anyway, so Mr.Blue should have the biggest part because RD is a boys film with a cast of men![/quote]

Bexi, it is just a colour, there is no more meaning to them. They were just picked randomly. Just because Dogs is considered a man’s movie and blue is associated with masculinity does not mean the lead character or one of them should be called Mr. Blue. I am not doubting that pink is a feminine colour, but although Mr Pink is called Mr Pink, he has nothing to do with the colour pink except that it is his codename!

[quote]I am not doubting that pink is a feminine colour[/quote]
That’s ridiculous. True, in our society, but can’t you see that’s ridiculous? They’re just colours. They have no sex! It’s sad that Mr. Blue isn’t on the picture, but I guess if you have as interesting a life story as Eddie Bunker, it doesn’t matter so much. And, you know, he IS in RESERVOIR DOGS which is more than I can say for ME. So in the end, he should be the one feeling sorry for me :’(

Well we like to think colours are just colours but the fact is they aren’t. We tend to attach various colours to certain genders. I mean a boy (a straight one) would not wear pink trainers or pink socks would they? Why? Because the colour pink is associated with females. Boys would not wear pink jumpers, it just won’t happen, unless they’re gay. If a boy were to wear pink he would have the piss taken out of him. Maybe when they mature they don’t pay much attention to what others think and or realise that colours are just colours, but since we were young we have been raised to believe pink is for girls and blue is for boys, that’s just how it goes.

well, duh. I’m just saying that it’s really stupid. Not least because if a girl wears blue things that isn’t really an issue, is it? And all that means is that it is worse for a boy to be perceived as feminine than a girl to be seen as masculine. Therefore, it’s saying that boys are better than girls. And that’s why I take issue, even if girls bring lots of this on themselves.

Look, I am AWARE that society does do this, I just think it’s wrong and should be stopped. (Like most things). O, and by the way; sarcastic tones are to be found in this and every message I write. Just warning y’all, because some people just don’t seem to see that.

And what does ‘teletype’ mean? I’m obviously not that technical, seeing as I’m a [color=Pink]girl

If you have something against society why don’t you try to do something about it??

Yes colours being associated with gender-types is ridiculous, but so what? Who cares? As it stands, Pink is a girls colour.

Nice touch there by the way of displaying the word girl in the colour PINK, very nice touch indeed! :wink:

>:(idiot

I am ‘doing something about it’, aren’t I? If I hadn’t made this point, I wouldn’t have been, huh? >:(

Any ways, my favourite colour, after white, is red, because it’s the colour of BLOOD. YOUR BLOOD. Now can we either have someone interject and stand up for me, or leave this alone now. I’m right, ok? Just because everyone else thinks something doesn’t make it right. That IS the way many people think (pink=girls etc.), I am aware of that, but we shouldn’t take assumptions for granted. We should analyse them, because un-explored assumptions are dangerous. I mean, look at me; I’m a girl and my favourite film is Reservoir Dogs. What more can I say? Shall we talk about Tarantino again, now? (I am aware that I brought all this up, yes)

[quote] >:(idiot

I am ‘doing something about it’, aren’t I? If I hadn’t made this point, I wouldn’t have been, huh?  >:(

Any ways, my favourite colour, after white, is red, because it’s the colour of BLOOD. YOUR BLOOD. Now can we either have someone interject and stand up for me, or leave this alone now. I’m right, ok? Just because everyone else thinks something doesn’t make it right. That IS the way many people think (pink=girls etc.), I am aware of that, but we shouldn’t take assumptions for granted. We should analyse them, because un-explored assumptions are dangerous. I mean, look at me; I’m a girl and my favourite film is Reservoir Dogs. What more can I say? Shall we talk about Tarantino again, now? (I am aware that I brought all this up, yes)[/quote]

You like arguing don’t you, I remember before when you argues the hell out of CPS and themabout Larry Dimick!

What exactly are you right about? The fact that colous mean shit? Well of course colours don’t mean anything, well we assume they don’t but they do. End of story. I was quite amused by your post, you seem like a nicegirland I’m flattered you like the colour red because it is the colour of my blood! Anyways, yes let’s talk about Tarantino…

" Hey, why do I have to be Mr.Pink?"

"Because you’re a faggot"

I rest my case.