What if the pop-tarts hadn't have popped?

[quote]no, Doom, he toasted them, I remember quite well in fact, because I remember the little toaster sound and then BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMetc. with the Uzi.[/quote]
I meant toast. What I was pointing out was Butch cooked the pop-tarts, not Vincent.

so…10 years since pulp fiction now…we should…like…throw a party…or something…yaeh this was a bad topic to start with

That’s what I said in the first fucking place. Ugh.

Hey Brian, buddy, how’s it goin? :wink:

dead nigga. u need to calm down man. we all friends here. brutality, chill the fuck out dog.

…by the way fucktard is a great word. peace

[quote=“Kill Phill”]
dead nigga. u need to calm down man. we all friends here. brutality, chill the fuck out dog.

…by the way fucktard is a great word. peace

[/quote]

haha its been almost a year, chill out

and this thread is funny as shit

hey man i just joined this forum. this shit could have all hapened in a day for all i kno. i dont go into research and check the dates and times.

there is nothing more inane about THIS topic than any others. Actually I think it’s quite interesting. And yes, DNS is a hypocrite because he said he’d just leave everyone to it or something, and then, lookie here, if he isn’t continuing to post (yeah yeah, it’s an old topic, but my point is still valid). The only thing I have against this topic is that I only have 1 popular tart left, and I wish I had more, and it’s reminding me I don’t have more. If he didn’t want popular tarts he wouldn’t have gone in the kitchen, right? Maby he would have just left and none of this would have happened. And I mean none, as he wouldn’t have ‘run into’ Marcellus as he would have driven past that place before he crossed the road. Oo if he wasn’t on a motorbike, would ‘Out of Limits’ have played as they drove off? That’s a major worry.

I want a post whore award. Just this post here shows my dedication. :-*

ROFL!..dude you should so start a poll with that as the topic, “Who is the biggest post whore”…and yes, for this post you definetly have my vote 8)

what i want to know, is why the fuck you care so much deadnigga? if you thought that the topic was a shitty one, then why did you post so fuckin many reply,s?

[quote=“WeaselCo”]
I want a post whore award. Just this post here shows my dedication.  :-*
[/quote]
Dude all of us should had a fucking award show.

That would be so cool lol

ROFLMAO reading this thread…oh my god… :smiley: ;D

The fire on this discussion :smiley:

brutality dog must have achieved puberty by now.

[quote=“Scarface”]
brutality dog must have achieved puberty by now.
[/quote]

hahaha! ;D

I bet his mom just gave birth to him and that his mom just swallowed a sony vaio for him to post on these forums while he was still in the womb…

what about if marcellus wallace hadn’t left Vincent on his own to go get coffee. Think back to the scene where Butch drives out of his drive and runs Marcellus over whos holding 2 cups of persumably coffee. Now we can assume Marcellus was staking out the apartment with Vince, then went to get coffee leaving vince to get killed, if he had been there, Butch wud ave probably been killed.

[quote=“Dr.Groovemaker”]
what about if marcellus wallace hadn’t left Vincent on his own to go get coffee. Think back to the scene where Butch drives out of his drive and runs Marcellus over whos holding 2 cups of persumably coffee. Now we can assume Marcellus was staking out the apartment with Vince, then went to get coffee leaving vince to get killed, if he had been there, Butch wud ave probably been killed.
[/quote]

Heres a big what if thought when Marcellus was run over and spilled the coffie mabye he got burned and then after the film he could go on to sue the place where he got it because it was to hot…

[quote=“Mr.Transluscent”]
I’m giving myself an award for, “First Guy to totally snake Dead Nigga’s award privelege for his own fiendish purpouses.”
[/quote]

Wait for the next FAQTAMA and vote for your self if you want inflated self esteem/ ego Masturbation… :wink: when ever that will be :-</E> ::slight_smile:

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
::slight_smile:
[/quote]

God DAMMIT!!

Hey, don’t blaspheme! You wanna wind up like Vince, after Butch shot him? (see how I made this conversation go full circle? :wink:)