What if the pop-tarts hadn't have popped?

I don’t like you.

I could care fucking less. I don’t like you either. I just don’t hate you.

Whoa whoa whoa, Brutality Dog, you’ve made about 100 posts in 25 hours. Stop that shit man.

[quote]I could care fucking less. I don’t like you either. I just don’t hate you.[/quote]

You didn't get the emphasis on my words, it being over a forum and all. When I meant I don't like you, I meant, crawl in your stank crusty ass and die, you faggamuffin. I'm sorry for the miscommunication. That's my bad.

[quote][/quote]

We have to have something to talk about in this board, right? Right…

haha bdog has 90 posts in one day.

Congrats fagtard, you deserve the Post Whore Award. Keep it on the shelf next to your other awards of gayety and faggotry.

DNS, you win the “Best New Word Award” for faggotry and gayety. Bravo! 8)

anybody who has to use gay remarks as insults really makes me sad.

oh, by the wya, what the fuck do you have against me posting a lot? I don’t double post anymore, and I don’t do one-word posts, so what’s so annoying about it?

Oh, I get it, you don’t get to use the internet all day, you’re jealous.

It’s spring fucking break. I ain’t got shit to do and I’m at somebody’s with the internet. what the fuck do you expect?

Ok we’re done. You can remove your post now. You aren’t above the law in these parts. :-*

and yo Trans, only Dead Nigga gives awards :smiley:

I’m giving myself an award for, “First Guy to totally snake Dead Nigga’s award privelege for his own fiendish purpouses.”

Ok, you do that.

^^^very true and just what I was thinking, I just didn’t firectly point it out. So shut the fuck up, DNS!

[quote]I ain’t fuckin sorry damnnit. If I’m the only one that thinks this topic is pointless, then so be it. The weight of the world is on my fuckin shoulders.[/quote]

I agree this could have been posted in an existing topic, but while it’s here we might as well play along.

Anyways, I think that Vincent would have been shot even without the pop-tarts because:

A. Vincent called Butch a palooka when they first met. Butch’s only restraint from fucking him up was probably the presence of Marsellus and Co. and his need for them to trust in him.

B. Butch killed his opponent WITH HIS HANDS in the boxing ring, and he felt nothing, unlike what a first-time killer would probably feel. He would have no problem killing someone with a gun.

It’s either one of two things:

Butch comes into his apartment, sees the Uzi on the counter, and hears Vincent flushing the toilet. Vince comes out casually from the bathroom, and for a split second Butch moralizes and wonders if it is worth it to cap Vince. Before he can make a decision, the pop-tarts jump up, scaring the shit out of him and making him pull the trigger.

Or:

Butch walks into his apartment…yada yada yada…and points the Uzi at Vince when he walks out of the bathroom. He again ponders about killing him, but when he sees the pop-tarts he thinks “Wait a second, here. This mother fucker walks into my place when I’m gone and cooks a lil snack for himself, eating my poptarts without my permission. What does he think I am? Some kind of bitch?” And pops Vince for having the gall to eat his pop-tarts.

[quote]
Butch walks into his apartment…yada yada yada…and points the Uzi at Vince when he walks out of the bathroom. He again ponders about killing him, but when he sees the pop-tarts he thinks “Wait a second, here. This mother fucker walks into my place when I’m gone and cooks a lil snack for himself, eating my poptarts without my permission. What does he think I am? Some kind of bitch?” And pops Vince for having the gall to eat his pop-tarts.[/quote]

I like this theory, but didn’t Butch cook the pop-tarts? Or are you stating an alterantive universe?

Well what if Vincent had’nt of gone to the bathroom in the first place? Butch would be dead. End of disscussion

Can i have an award?

no, Doom, he toasted them, I remember quite well in fact, because I remember the little toaster sound and then BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMetc. with the Uzi.

[quote]

I like this theory, but didn’t Butch cook the pop-tarts? Or are you stating an alterantive universe?[/quote]

Um…maybe he was having identity confusion?

Hey, the battle royale topic about Jules, Vince, and Butch isn’t bullshit really. It’s an idea that’s kind of fun to look at, you know? I mean, as I already stated, there’s only so much you can say, y’know?