The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

What if the pop-tarts hadn't have popped?

do you think butch would have pulled the trigger? do you think he would have had that pull back instinct if he hadn’t have been hungry? too bad butch was hungry, vince, 'cause it cost you your life!

Who fucking cares. Seriously, stop starting topics, nobody wants to talk about your irrelevant shit. What if Butch decided he was gay and never went to his girlfriends hotel? What if Brett ordered Kahuna chicken strips instead of a Kahuna Burger? What if Pumpkin ordered waffles with his coffee? Shut the hell up, fucktard.

what if you stopped holding a fucking grudge and shut the hell up?

I mean, seriously, if Bullet or Scarface or Seb had posted this, you wouldn’t be pissed at them, would you? see? didn’t think so, you little fucking hypocrite.

[quote]what if you stopped holding a fucking grudge and shut the hell up?

I mean, seriously, if Bullet or Scarface or Seb had posted this, you wouldn’t be pissed at them, would you? see? didn’t think so, you little fucking hypocrite.[/quote]

Hypocrite? Hmm, lemme read your post again. If…Bullet, Scarface, Seb posted…this…

Oh, I know! [size=3]THEY HAVEN’T POSTED A TOPIC LIKE THIS[/size] Oh snap, you suck! Dead Nigga smacks penis across your face, bitch!

[quote]

Hypocrite? Hmm, lemme read your post again. If…Bullet, Scarface, Seb posted…this…

Oh, I know! [size=3]THEY HAVEN’T POSTED A TOPIC LIKE THIS[/size] Oh snap, you suck! Dead Nigga smacks penis across your face, bitch![/quote]

I know they wouldn't, but if they did, dickhead, if they did! use your very small imagination for just a moment.

if they did! if they did! This topic is unimportant and irrelevant! Just admit it! If you want to talk about this, at least find an existing topic that relates to it and post there. Do I need to fucking spell it out for you? Go to the coolest details topic and ask it there.

[quote]

I know they wouldn’t, but if they did, dickhead, if they did! use your very small imagination for just a moment.
[/quote]

Dude, you need to pull the stick out of your ass and shut up.

STOP ARGUING ABOUT EVERYTHING!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?

[quote]

Dude, you need to pull the stick out of your ass and shut up.[/quote]

oh, and you're not telling that to DeadNigga are you? stupid dickhead!

[quote]do you think butch would have pulled the trigger? do you think he would have had that pull back instinct if he hadn’t have been hungry? too bad butch was hungry, vince, 'cause it cost you your life![/quote]

What if you had’nt started this irrelevant topic? I mean seriously! The world could be in danger!

And by the way deadniggastorage was’nt being a hypocrite, he would be a hypocrite if he had started this shit topic himself.

shut up asshole. I realize that this could have been posted on some other thread like the coolest details one. But I didn’t this time. I’m sorry, fucktards, I just can’t please you, my gods.

Fuckin’ ‘ell you guys are uptight. instead of just politely telling me “You didn’t need to start this topic”, you had to yell SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE POSTED THIS blah blah blah. I might have deleted my posts on this topic then, but no, you just had to fuckin’ ruin it!

yeah, I like Doom’s way of putting it…LMAO.

Arny shitting his pants…

Not a pretty picture.

vomits

[quote]Who fucking cares. Seriously, stop starting topics, nobody wants to talk about your irrelevant shit. What if Butch decided he was gay and never went to his girlfriends hotel? What if Brett ordered Kahuna chicken strips instead of a Kahuna Burger? What if Pumpkin ordered waffles with his coffee? Shut the hell up, fucktard.[/quote]

You’re a real anoying motherfucker aren’t you dns…why don’t you go to sleep huh?get some rest…go watch teletubies or something…that’s what you should do,stop messing up topics,that’s like the 4th time…This is a Pulp Fiction section not an anoying retard section,talk about the movie,or don’t reply to these topics dickhead…

Anyways,I think he had the guts to pull it,he did shoot Vince in coldblood right?

[quote]

You’re a real anoying motherfucker aren’t you dns…why don’t you go to sleep huh?get some rest…go watch teletubies or something…that’s what you should do,stop messing up topics,that’s like the 4th time…This is a Pulp Fiction section not an anoying retard section,talk about the movie,or don’t reply to these topics dickhead…

Anyways,I think he had the guts to pull it,he did shoot Vince in coldblood right?[/quote]

well said! finally, somebody agrees with me!

I think that Butch wasn't a coldblooded killer and that he wouldn't have Uzied Vince to death if it weren't for the pop-tarts and then SNAP, there goes his finger and the trigger pulls back and the gun fires.

Are you two done making out now?

There’s better and more important shit to talk about in Pulp Fiction than fucking pop tarts. If you don’t fucking like me, kiss my black ass.

pop-tarts…mmm, good.

[quote]Are you two done making out now?

There’s better and more important shit to talk about in Pulp Fiction than fucking pop tarts. If you don’t fucking like me, kiss my black ass.[/quote]

Dead Nigga, I hate to say this, but the B-Dog’s got a point. Yeah, there’s more important shit in the movie-most of which has been done to death already. It’s hard to think of something new, y’know?

yes yes done to death…but pop tarts? I’d rather talk about Marvin’s head. Oh well. I’m done givin you guys a hard time, chat away.

If you still don’t like me, good. Fuck if I care.

yeah. I was just coming up with something new. evrybody’s done all the tiny bits of trivia in the movie except a few, and the pop-tarts was one of them.

oh, and DeadNigga, I don’t hate you or anything, I just think you could loosen up a little bit. most of the topics on this forum are pretty pointless anyway.