The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

WELCOME, INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (if you're new)

Hey guys,

I’m new here. I love Tarantino and his work.

Hi guys, my name is Seth. Anyone still here at qta?

Hello, Jullian here. I’m a newly registered member. Although it’s a bit late, I still want to introduce myself. I’m interested in Quentin Tarantino’s film especially Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction. The main reason why I fascinated by his works is mainly that of the screenplay. I got engaged with how his movies are written and how catchy the lines are.

Hello I’m from California love all of Quentin Tarantino movies especially when he plays in them. Awesome graphics believable story plots, Amazing choice of actors and actresses in every movie. I was raised with horror movies from a tot and will never let it go! Although Quentin’s Movies are not based on horror, the gore factor makes up for that. Thank you for creating forums like this to give fans a platform to express their love for Mr. Tarantino’s awesome talent.

I’m back. It’s been a long time coming. Hoping to make a few comments and keep this site smoking something. Depends upon the state you live in. I’m a major Tarantino fan. Use to be a moderator on the OG site. Seen all his movies. Read a book about him. Wrote a letter to him. Never got a reply, but didn’t expect one. LOL. I’m from New Jersey and it’s just great to see this site up and kicking again. Thanks Seb!

Hey.

I am Tarantino movies’ fan from Saint Petersburg, Russia.
There, in Russia we like QT movies very well.
Especially Pulp Fiction and Death Proof.
I saw Pulp Fiction on big screen in 2014. It was amazing. Many young people in the hall saw PF first time ever.
Big respect to Quentin.

Welcome, Andrey! Cheers amigo

Hi!

I am (obviously) a Tarantino-fan, who happens to have just stumbled onto this website.
I keep wondering to myself how I didn’t see this before.
Anyway, I’ll be sticking around!

It will forever remain a mystery. Welcome on board!

Hey guys,

My name is Mubashir, and I am from India. Big fan of Tarantino and have seen Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs like a million times (ok that’s an exaggeration). Looking forward to connecting with you all.

Glad to have you on board!

Hey …clearly Im a huge QT fan …like everyoe else here. Just introducing myself amd checking s**t out…so hey! Salutations!

Hi everyone, my name is Mark and I just want to say I’m really happy to be joining this really cool community. I had no idea such a cool network existed! None of my friends really have the same passion for movies the way I do, so I can’t express enough how happy I am to have come across this site. About a year ago, I became a huge QT fan, and I have watched all of his directed films. I still have to watch the few that he wrote but did not direct, and those movies are of course on my watchlist. My favorite film of his is Kill Bill Vol. 2. Over the past few months I’ve been thinking about starting a youtube channel where I’d conduct video essays to analyze films. I’m hoping to get it started in the next month. The first video will most likely be on the underrated aspects of Inglorious Basterds. My other favorite directors include Scorsese, Kubrick, Aronofsky and Alex Garland
Looking forward to meeting and interacting with all of you on this really unique and special social network!