WELCOME, INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (if you're new)

lol, yeah, it’s freaking annoying. You can’t really ban them if they post one thing that is sort of on topic though. Besides, it’s not like we have 100 new posts a day.

haha so we should have a new slogan “spammers welcome as long as they’re on topic” :wink:

[quote=“Sebastian”]haha so we should have a new slogan “spammers welcome as long as they’re on topic” :wink:[/quote]

:smiley: :smiley:

:frowning: I can delete them if you want me to.

[quote=“Sebastian”]haha so we should have a new slogan “spammers welcome as long as they’re on topic” :wink:[/quote]
But then they wouldnt be a spammer if they were on topic.

Hi everybody! I’m 17 and I’m an italian girl - so I apologize for my bad english. I don’t know what to say except that I love Quentin ;D and that I saw him in Venice this summer and I’d love to meet him over and over again! (and I know a person whose surname is ‘Tarantino’)

Benvenuti, Mallory. :slight_smile: I love Quentin too… ;D

hey everybody,

I’m a new guy on the community!! I’m a fucking french guy! Nice to meet every fans here! So, i’m a lazy student and I try to be a good moviemaker and script-writer in amateur (of course)! But my work is in french!

Hi, I am newbie.This is my frist thread …lol.

say hi to everybody.

lol That’s amazing!! ;D

Hello all, well most of my friends call me Steve even though I’m a lady it’s a long story but anyway I’ve been a fan of Tarantino’s since I was a kid he’s opened my eyes to the wonderful world of film and from that I have found many interesting filmmakers other than him but he still remains my favorite because of that. And yeah i’m your cliché kid trying to go to transfer to a film school in the fall…

Hi I’m chloe I guess “True Romance” is my fav QT Movie.

Hi all, I’m Mike, I’m a projectionist from London & a huge QT fan. Hope to become a regular poster on the board & look forward to speaking with a lot of you ;D

[quote=“MikeSabian”]Hi all, I’m Mike, I’m a projectionist from London & a huge QT fan. Hope to become a regular poster on the board & look forward to speaking with a lot of you ;D[/quote]
Not nice to meet you. You arent welcome.

Hi everyone! I’m a new member here and also a fan of Quentin Tarantino. I really hope to have a great stay here and share my knowledge as well. See you around! :slight_smile:

[quote=“infinityweb”]Hi everyone! I’m a new member here and also a fan of Quentin Tarantino. I really hope to have a great stay here and share my knowledge as well. See you around! :slight_smile:[/quote]

thanks for joining, welcome!

My name is Kevin, im 16 and go to film school.

I have been obsessed with Tarantino and his films for about a year now, and after reading every single article and forum thread I thought it was time for me to join the community, so… Hey everybody! :smiley:

I’m pretty young but I’ve seen every Tarantino-directed and/or written film at least twice. Except in the case of Pulp Fiction, which I’ve seen God knows how many times.

Tarantino is my favorite working director, and I was first introduced to his talent after watching Inglourious Basterds. I’ve always wanted to be a film director, so his films/screenplays are tremendous inspirations.

Looking forward to discussion on here. Nice community ^-^

Love QT and his movies, first film of his I saw was Basterds, back in 2010. Since then I’ve watched all of them, especially Pulp Fiction, which I’ve viewed countless times.

I am working/aiming to be a director/writer, so his films and screenplays are tremendous inspirations.

Looking forward to discussion on here!

Hi guys just thought I would quickly introduce myself. I am a female from UK I have been a fan of Quentin’s work from the age of around 5 years old since the ear slicing in Reservoir Dogs that has scarred me for life - in a good way obviously. I should have really joined this website a couple of years ago but for some reason never did but I am here now. So yeah hi! :smiley: