WELCOME, INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (if you're new)

I’ve just joined and I just wanted to say Hi to all, and I look forward to chatting with you.

Greetings.

Hi

Long time Tarantino fan from Scotland.

My friends and I just completed a one minute remake of Reservoir Dogs for Empire’s “Done in 60 Seconds 2010” Competition.

- YouTube

Enjoy!

Sayin’ “hi” to everybody :slight_smile:

hey tarantino listen to my music here the Thortrillionz | Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New Releases, Photos, Videos =))

((= un cordiale saludo thortrillion =))

Hello, my name is Jason, and I am from Virginia. My favorite QT movie is Pulp Fiction. I am glad to be here with fellow QT fans.

Welcome to the Archives, Jason. ;D

Just address me by my username. Death Proof made me a fan. I like Oasis and Quentin Tarantino. 8)

Welcome Morning Glory. ;D Looking forward to having another QT fan to talk to here. It’s a bit slow right now, but it’ll pick up again.

It’s been really really slow. We should ask Angel and the other veterans here, but it’s probably the slowest period we’ve experienced for now… :-</E>

[quote=“cyber-lili”]It’s been really really slow. We should ask Angel and the other veterans here, but it’s probably the slowest period we’ve experienced for now… :-</E>[/quote]

Ask me what? Whether I can remember it being this slow? I don’t think it’s ever been this slow, even in the off-periods. I wonder what happened. :frowning:

Yeah, ask you if it has been ever this slow… :-</E>

[quote=“Angel”] I wonder what happened. :frowning:[/quote]

The forum change did it in for everybody it seemed. You could feel the drop of regulars coming to this board ever since last summer when this change was made. Like that day alone, you felt a drop.

Definitley the “new look” destroyed this whole forum. But its kinda strange how changing the layout will stop people from posting.

We need the old layout back. And I cant even remember what the old one looked like.

That’s kinda like wishing for the old facebook layout. Can’t remember what it was like, but I remember being upset when they changed it. The easiest way to check these types of forums is to click “Check new posts” and then “board index” after you’ve read a post, then back to “check new posts”.

My name is Devin, I’m 22 years old and I recently became obsessed with Tarantino again after reading about the Grindhouse blu-ray in the works (which I already pre-ordered with the Troll 2 blu-ray which comes out the same day). Keep in touch

Hi!I’m Jame. I’ve just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank

[quote=“jamec9869”]Hi!I’m Jame. I’ve just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank[/quote]

Well, welcome O0

[quote=“jonitapani”][quote=“jamec9869”]Hi!I’m Jame. I’ve just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank[/quote]

Well, welcome O0[/quote]

He’s just another subtle spammer. ::slight_smile:

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”][quote=“jonitapani”][quote=“jamec9869”]Hi!I’m Jame. I’ve just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank[/quote]

Well, welcome O0[/quote]

He’s just another subtle spammer. ::slight_smile:[/quote]

How I didn’t get that? Maybe I was too tired.

Now when I read it, it’s obvious it’s a spam.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!!