The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

WELCOME, INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (if you're new)

Hi there, I’m JP from Bristol, England. I work in the music industry. I’ll be seeing Once Upon A Time In Hollywood when it’s released here in 3 day’s time. My expectations are high, however I’m sure I won’t be disappointed! Thanks for having me.

1 Like

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I’m Raymond and I’m a fan of movies made by Quentin Tarantino and David Fincher. I’m happy to be part of this community.

welcome Ray! Enjoy your time around

Brian Wilson here - no, not THAT Brian Wilson. But, yes, I get asked about my name every single day. Every. Day. I’m in Atlanta but am not from here - grew up in Oklahoma, went to college in North Carolina and Florida, lived in Tennessee, and finally found myself in the ATL. Been a QT fan for a long time and it’s nice to find a spot with fellow fans. I love everything about his movies and am a big movie fan in general. Happy to be here :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can call me by my christian name. Tron.

Well, I’m a mushroom cloud-laying motherfucker, motherfucker! Everytime my hands touch brain, I’m SUPERFLY T.N.T.! I’m THE GUNS OF THE NAVARONES!!

CHAPPELLE_01_0104_REPARATIONS2_640x360~2