[Vol 2 OST] General Kill Bill volume 2 Soundtrack Talk

I’ll get a pre-release copy of the CD to review it for the site.

I’m sure there will be some snippets of music not mentioned in the Soundtrack.

[quote]

Word up.

Urami Bush. Wtf?? We already fuckin heard that in Volume 1! You guys think Volume 2 sountrack will be better than the first?[/quote]

Sure Volume 2 soundtrack will be better than the first! OK, the first was brilliant, just like the O.S.T.s of Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown and From Dusk Till Dawn, but ENNIO MORRICONE! This name says that this is gonna be the best Tarantino soundtrack ever. OK, my expectations are very high, but Tarantino is the best living director, so he’s gonna to surprise us all.

[quote]I’m sure there will be some snippets of music not mentioned in the Soundtrack.[/quote]

Of course there will be some FX stuff by RZA. That was a fine gimmick at the Volume 1 soundtrack.

[quote]

Of course there will be some FX stuff by RZA. That was a fine gimmick at the Volume 1 soundtrack.
[/quote]

No, I didn’t mean the RZA sound effects or the Bride’s Revenge Theme. I meant like in Volume 1 where we heard parts of the 5.6.7.8.'s songs that weren’t on the soundtrack, and others such as Music Box Dancer and Day of Anger.

of course there will be unused songs. A OST CD is not for the fans who want to have all the music, it’s to earn the money back in they spend for the licensing

Here’s a picture of the cover.

Tell me your thoughts…

It’s the one they published today here in germany.

I think it looks okay. better than I expected. She looks nice in that gown, they should’ve made a picture of her without the gown, just naked covered with a blanked, and the sword in her hands (damn, i am day-dreaming…)

the cover has just been put online. check it out

Oh yes that cover is wicked 8) ive preorderd my copy off play.com.

Wow, wonderful cover. It looks great. Hehe, but “The new film by Quentin Tarantino” is funny. They don’t even know if it’s his 4 and 1/2th or 5th movie :smiley: .

[quote]Oh yes that cover is wicked 8) ive preorderd my copy off play.com.[/quote]

hey! who told you not to order from amazon! you traitor! ;D

So is there a web site confirming the track listing and the CD cover? Or is this still “top secret” stuff?

[quote]So is there a web site confirming the track listing and the CD cover? Or is this still “top secret” stuff? [/quote]

Sure that’s all confirmed, man. Sebastian is the man :smiley: !

Oh by way, seeing how Elle managed to make a theme for herself in Vol. 1 using the music from “Twisted Nerve”, I wouldn’t be surprised if the flute music that Bill plays is from “Il Tramonto”.

[quote]Oh by way, seeing how Elle managed to make a theme for herself in Vol. 1 using the music from “Twisted Nerve”, I wouldn’t be surprised if the flute music that Bill plays is from “Il Tramonto”.[/quote]

do you own that on mp3? please share it

Yes,

the cover and tracklist are official ones.

These informations are also available on the official german Kill Bill music site of Warner Music Entertainment.

I’d say the soundtrack is the same to the US version.

[quote]
These informations are also available on the official german Kill Bill music site of Warner Music Entertainment.[/quote]

link please

check this out, this guy has some mp3s of the vol2 ost:

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/sharmibasu@sbcglobal.net

Here’s the link:

http://www.killbill-music.de