[vol 1 OST] General Kill Bill volume 1 soundtrack talk

Does anyone have the instrumental version of "dont let me be misunderstood?

[quote]Does anyone have the instrumental version of "dont let me be misunderstood?[/quote]

Half of the 9 min song is mostly just instrumental

[quote]The version in the movie is so much better than the original version. I really want the instrumental version. The singing kind of kills the song.[/quote]

what are you talking about, man? in the movie you just only hear the parts of the song where there’s no singing. do you think they just insert a song? the edit songs for movies, loop them, stretch them, take singing out etc… it’s the same song as on the CD

Bride_Black_Mamba, if you want the instrumental version of "Don’t let me be misunderstood then loop the parts of the song from the soundtrack on your computer that don’t contain lyrics. In Kill Bill when the song starts it’s actually starting from 3:55 on the running time on the cd and ends before 6:30 on the cd’s running time. Theirs your instrumental version. Just cut that part and on your computer and make it into an mp3. That should work out for ya.

Now does anyone have

Champions of Death

Armundo

Yaguyu Conspiracy

please let me know, i have everyother song not on the soundtrack and i’m willing to swap or just give them out if needed. Thanks guys

Cheers 8)

nvm. i dont have the cd. i downloaded it off kazaa. how long is the version on the soundtrack? i have it already anyway

[quote]

what are you talking about, man? in the movie you just only hear the parts of the song where there’s no singing. do you think they just insert a song? the edit songs for movies, loop them, stretch them, take singing out etc… it’s the same song as on the CD
[/quote]

just so you know, there are some songs on the soundtrack that were not as they were in the movie. if you noticed, on the soundtrack, “Ode to Oren-Ishii” was not the same version as in the movie. it was “sette note in nero”, but this version was not on the soundtrack. how should i know if i do not have the soundtrack?

Hi guys, im new today, I was just wondering if any of you could tell me the name of the song played when Uma steps out from behind Sophie Fatale to confront O’Ren. It sounds kinda demonic and i like it!

Thanks in advance

Hello there! Yes, it’s called “Browse this thread a little further back and you will find the answer”. 8) Well, since you are new…

“From Man To Man” by Ennio Morricone

Available from http://www.killbill2.net/music.php

[quote]I think that would be the bomb!  Lalo Schifrin, Ennio Morricone AND Goblin! That would be unbelievable if it actually happened. Ive never seen 3 composers work on one film before so that would be a first as well. Even if QT just had Shifrin and Morricone, that would be great. I really hope QT gets Morricone to do original spaghetti western music for the film. It would be so awesome.

ORIGINAL SCORE BY ENNIO MORRICONE

"VENEGEANCE THEME" by GOBLIN

"DIVAS THEME" BY LALO SCHIFRIN

Id love to see that 8)[/quote]

isn’t Ennicio Morricone dead?

No he isn’t.

I think it was his 75th last november or december.

And there are some new CD-collections available.

Also some mixes between Morricone pieces and house/ambient things.

[quote]
isn’t Ennicio Morricone dead?

[/quote]

btw
In the year 2000 Morricone scored the music for a french movie with Uma Thurman. It´s called "VATEL" (with G. Departieun).

[quote]

btw

In the year 2000 Morricone scored the music for a french movie with Uma Thurman. It´s called “VATEL” (with G. Departieun).
[/quote]

"vatel" had thruman in it?

PS-I wasn't thinking of Morricone, I got him and Berhard Hermann mixed up-I was thinking of Hermann! lol

Hermann, Bernard

as far as I know:

born: 30.June in the year 1911 in New York

died: 24.december 1975

famous for his scores in Hitchcock movies

they got the Shaw Bros. opening theme at killbill2.net

Jet_Set provided it here first… ;D It’s in the previous page.

Damn I love the soundtrack…not only does my Fav. producer RZA apear on it but I finally find a song I’ve been lokkin’ for my whole life. “The Lonely Sheperd”…damn I love that song…

So is sidewinder or anyone else gonna link that song? I want it so bad. I kinda forgot about it but then i heard them playing it on some TV show (NEWLYWEDS) i think and i remembered. You guys are talking about the song that plays right after the SHAW BROTHERS THEME where it says NOW TIME FOR OUR FEATURE PRESENTATION right?

i think they’re talking about the song that plays during the Shaw Bros. logo. i really want that “Special Feature” song, that one is the shit

i searched all the songs in the soundtrack but i cant find the song in the movie when thurman calls out oren ishii and the ninja’s and oren confront thurman.

am i making the scene clear enough?

i dont believe its on the soundtrack, but i could be mistake, anyone got the song?

^^^^ From Man to Man-Ennio Morricone