[vol 1 OST] General Kill Bill volume 1 soundtrack talk

Sidewinder:

1. You use hotmail. You cannot receive files that are two megs in size on hotmail.

2. Be polite. Why would anyone send you anything when you’re rude?

Sup!

I’m not sure if anybody has asked this yet but does anyone know the lyrics to Death Rides a Horse (From Man To Man).

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

[quote]Sup!

I’m not sure if anybody has asked this yet but does anyone know the lyrics to Death Rides a Horse (From Man To Man).

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:[/quote]

The lyrics heard in the movie are:

“He’ll be coming down the mountain.

He’ll be driving all his hatred.”

“Who’ll be the first to test his gun?

Who’ll be the last to see the ground?”

Huh. Intresting! That’s one of my favorite parts of the movie. A great, great moment. :slight_smile:

Does anyone have the lyrics to the whole song? ???

[quote]http://www.ml75.nl/Space/1705/553347930.mp3
[/quote]

I know this is late, but cheers man. Was looking for that tune.

[quote] and the ‘Shaw Bros. Opening’ that Seb wants badly.[/quote]

I don’t want the Shaw Brothers Opening tune, I want the OUR FEATURE PRESENTATION intro from Grindhouse Releasing with that funky music

I have that song but it’s super shitty quality. Good enuf for me though.

What’s it called?

It’s just called “Kill Bill- Opening Themes”

HI!!!

It’s the first time I post on this forum…

I’m from Italy,so my english sometimes can be VERY bad…However i hope you’ll understand me… ;D ;D Unfortunately we don’t have a good italian web site about Tarantino,or if we have,i don’t know it…

Anyway,I think Kill Bill Soundtrack is FANTASTIC! ;D but the best is Pulp fiction’s one ;D…in my opinion…

Sweet I got it! ;D it’s so much better than the one on the soundtrack!!!

[quote]I have that song but it’s super shitty quality. Good enuf for me though. [/quote]

you have the “our feature presentation” thing? SEND IT TO ME! I BEG YOU!

[quote]Sweet I got it!  ;D it’s so much better than the one on the soundtrack!!![/quote]

LINK FOR FILE PLZ?????????????????????

if u can, u/l it somewhere, it would only be a small file

oh some one got that tune? put it up online Sidewinder.

I’ll send it to Seb and then he can put it up or something, cuz I have no fuckn clue how to do that.

[quote]I’ll send it to Seb and then he can put it up or something, cuz I have no fuckn clue how to do that. [/quote]

the quality is slightly FUCKING BAD :wink:

But the Grand Duel song kicks too much ass.

Big thanks to whoever tracked down the song ““Wound that heals” (Kaihukusuru kizu or Kaifukusuru Kizu )”. I’ve been dying to have a copy of the song to add to my playlist. ;D

Now to check out some of those other obscurities…

I have every single track that was not on the soundtrack except for

Champions of Death

Armundo

Yaguyu Conspiracy

If anyone has these, please get in contact with me, these are the last songs i need to complete my unnoficial Kill Bill song collection. I’m willing to swap any of my tracks if they are needed, or if anyone wants any, just let me know. But I really need thoughs three tracks, especially "CHAMPIONS OF DEATH"

Cheers 8)

Does anyone have the instrumental version of “Dont let me be misunderstood”?