Transformers(2007)

No need to tell you much about this one, but I have the script if anyone is interrested.

Not really a big fan of Transformers… is it good?

One of the classic cartoons… I used to have lots of action figures when I was young…

I havent read it yet, but maybe Ill post a little review once I have

yesterday I saw Transformers and I went CRAZY whrn bumblebee get new in a new sparkle camaro with BATTLE WITHOUT HONOR AND HUMANITY as music!

Tarantino touch also in DEFENDERS! ;D

[quote=“miawallace”]
yesterday I saw Transformers and I went CRAZY whrn bumblebee get new in a new sparkle camaro with BATTLE WITHOUT HONOR AND HUMANITY as music!

[/quote]

I actually got a little sick at that moment.

::slight_smile:

[quote=“miawallace”]

[/quote]

God, please tell me that’s not true…

[quote=“Scarface”]
God, please tell me that’s not true…
[/quote]

I said the same thing to myself.

Transformers looks very very dull cant believe they are thinking of making a second ???

That’s what happens with projected success.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
I actually got a little sick at that moment.
[/quote]

Me too.

I think it looks fucking retarted, but I need to force myself to see it, cause there are so many people talking about how awsome it is, but Im normally not a fan of theese High-tech Robot-films…

[quote=“me”]
Transformers looks very very dull cant believe they are thinking of making a second ???
[/quote]

The second movie was already made before the first one was released. :-X

I was a fan of the cartoon series. Watched it without too much expectations.

My opinion: all the effects looked realistic enough and really expensive. It was fun seeing Optimus Prime and the others in the “real” world.

Downsides: the continues music in the background of the scene. It sometimes felt like a long music video on MTV. The intensionally chaotic action sequences; I had to shut down my brain during these, there’s no use in trying to follow some of the parts. I like my action done as if it’s a puzzle piece coming together, as if god himself masterminded it.

Also the pimped version of Optimus Prime’s truck…

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
The second movie was already made before the first one was released. :-X
[/quote]

Eh? -come again?

I can make some Transformer avvys and banners if someone wants them?

[quote=“Bad Max”]
[/quote]

I never thought you would give Micheal Bay the pleasure…

[quote=“Bad Max”]
[/quote]

lol could you make an avatar or banner of the part when the vending machine turns into a transformer…

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
I never thought you would give Micheal Bay the pleasure…
[/quote]

I don’t like him AT ALL, but im just trying to be nice to everybody here who liked the film and I loooove making avatars/banners. :stuck_out_tongue: