The Whole Bloody Affair

[quote=“SnakeCharmer”]
I wish I knew. After Grind House would be ideal, but I’m hypothesizing it will come out on BluRay/HD-DVD before regular DVD.

And then VHS.
[/quote]

Not likely unless they hold off on the whole project untill 2009, thats when HD media is projected to start to cut into the DVD market. No studio will want to miss out on the huge sales of a DVD product to sale only a very small amount on HD discs.

BTW, the launch of the Blu Ray player was a total bust. Most consumers do not have any interest in buying it at this point as most people have not upgraded to HD TV yet. Internet geeks are jumping the gun with all this Blu Ray talk. Its a long way off before its accepted and its going to be a struggle until a standard is realized. By the time the industry gets this worked out, a cheaper better way to deliever people content will be ready to pounce. I’m not ging to touch these new players till the industry gets their shit together.

http://www.tarantino.info/content/view/593/2/

Grindhouse Box office problem go bye bye. :wink:

haha yeah let’s make a bet about how the grindhouse and kill bill dvd sales are gonna go through the roof, muhahahaha 4 disc set, lick

This is so great. Its gonna really re-energize the forum again too. We’ll have lots to talk about in September! 8)

this is fuckin great news.

the french dvds are already 2 DVD sets for each film but the extras are lame… isn’t it the same here? I hope not. if the extended version of Death Proof is to released in September it means that there will be no theatrical release of the film in the US??

[quote=“Jjp”]
this is fuckin great news.
[/quote]

It is.

i can’t wait for september 18th its gunna be the shit

Both Kill Bill AND Death Proof on the same day?!

I’m asking off on September 18th.

please support Tarantino.info buy using these two links to pre-order, thank you:

Kill Bill 4 DVD set

Death Proof 2 DVD set or Death Proof (not sure which one, maybe one is a single disc)

I can’t wait for these dvd’s!!! 4 disc kill bill 8)

Incredible news…hopefully this will find its way to HDDVD as well…or BR if Weinstein goes that way. Would look great in HD. In other news, I have some Japanese discs of KB for sale. :slight_smile:

Godamn, 4 discs?

Wasn’t it supposed to be re-released in theaters too?

what is going to be on the dvds is another question.

KB1 (Japanese cut and theatrical cut) /KB2/ Whole bloody affair + a shit load of extras… 4 discs ain’t enough!!

[quote=“Laydback”]

[/quote]

“You’ll continue with your lessons Susan, I wont have myself made to look ridiculous” :slight_smile:

[quote=“Laydback”]

[/quote]
wtf? what movie is that from?

citizen kane… “ask a foolish question, get a foolish answer” 8)

damn I added this movie to my “to-see-someday” list like forever ago…and didn’t get a chance to see it yet :frowning: