The Simpsons Movie

[quote=“Scarface”]
I’m pretty sure you meant:

[/quote]

Nope, I wasn’t asking him. I was telling him.

Ownage.

im fucking out of this forum for a while never at a forum before when they fuckin pick fights wit everyone fuck dis shit friday the 13th forum better this forum has went to shit there is just pages and pages of people starting fights. punctuation WTF its an online forum not my english class u get the point of what im saying thats all that count.u really can give two fucks u just like to start fights.

[quote=“Jjp”]
im fucking out of this forum for a while never at a forum before when they fuckin pick fights wit everyone fuck dis shit friday the 13th forum better this forum has went to shit there is just pages and pages of people starting fights. punctuation WTF its an online forum not my english class u get the point of what im saying thats all that count.u really can give two fucks u just like to start fights.
[/quote]

What?

[quote=“Jjp”]
[/quote]

Dude, can you please use punctuation?

[size=50]

That was a question BTW[/size]

[quote=“Jjp”]
I’m fucking out of this forum for a while. Never have I been at a forum before where they fuckin pick fights with everyone. Fuck this shit. The friday the 13th forum is better than this forum. This forum has went to shit, there is just pages and pages of people starting fights. Punctuation? WTF its an online forum not my english class. You get the point of what I’m saying thats all that counts. You really can’t give two fucks, you just like to start fights.
[/quote]

I cleared it up a bit, I think…

Aso… it all suddenly seems so clear.

[quote=“Jjp”]
[/quote]

Don’t worry about everyone else. Stay if you want to. I got your back.

wednesday is the big day. just like when Death Proof went out, i’m taking my morning off just to go and see it 8)

I don’t think that ill end up seeing this at the theatre…

Really saddens me to say as a former diehard fan that this film is just horribly lame and possesses none of the charm or humour of the classic simpsons era (series 3-12). Worst film ive seen this year by a street! I only actually laughed once (the Tom hanks bit) and really such a fucking sellout and dip in quality from the other episodes. people who give this 10/10 are really stupid and it seems to me that most people liked the simpsons for all the wrong reasons. WORST EPISODE EVER - 2/10

[quote=“blue_lou_boyle”]
Really saddens me to say as a former diehard fan that this film is just horribly lame and possesses none of the charm or humour of the classic simpsons era (series 3-12). Worst film ive seen this year by a street! I only actually laughed once (the Tom hanks bit) and really such a fucking sellout and dip in quality from the other episodes. people who give this 10/10 are really stupid and it seems to me that most people liked the simpsons for all the wrong reasons. WORST EPISODE EVER - 2/10
[/quote]
Are you kidding? I realy enjoyed the movie, it was fun. I don’t think it could be any better.

[quote=“eastern_Beauty”]
Are you kidding? I realy enjoyed the movie, it was fun. I don’t think it could be any better.
[/quote]
he called you “really stupid”.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
he called you “really stupid”.
[/quote]
And what do you expect me to do now?

He is a former Die Hard fan :-X ^-^

“diehard fan” in the sense that i was a loyal follower of The Simpsons not meaning i am a former fan of the die hard movies! :laugh:

check out the review on empireonline to see someone who agreed with me. How the fuck did anyone think it was good? it was even worse than the new episodes. The simpsons has become this sacred cow that no one has the balls to criticise. The fact is that I couldnt be a bigger fan of the series up to about season 12 but since then it has sucked balls and im arrogant enought to say anyone who thinks different is simply WRONG!!!

[quote=“blue_lou_boyle”]
“diehard fan” in the sense that i was a loyal follower of The Simpsons not meaning i am a former fan of the die hard movies! :laugh:

check out the review on empireonline to see someone who agreed with me. How the fuck did anyone think it was good? it was even worse than the new episodes. The simpsons has become this sacred cow that no one has the balls to criticise. The fact is that I couldnt be a bigger fan of the series up to about season 12 but since then it has sucked balls and im arrogant enought to say anyone who thinks different is simply WRONG!!!
[/quote]
Oh, shut up!

…no… :laugh:

Man, I can’t believe Empire gave it 2 stars. It must really suck then. THe people I have talked to didn’t like it much either. FUCK!!

Swedish news paper gave 5/5 today.

Some things shouldn’t be turned into movies: Bewitched, The Brady Bunch, Miami Vice, and SouthPark being just a few. I don’t know if they were being greedy or just stupid - but I am certain that this will be a huge flop.