The official Clothing thread!

Thanx! It´s quite classic, so it will be wearable for years. Oh, I know what Crocker jeans are. They have some really nice jeans , and good prices.

[quote=“Luxie”]
I finally got my Marc by Marc Jacobs dress yesterday:

[/quote]

very nice! can’t go wrong with Marcy Marc 8)

Thanx! Except that it´s not Marcy Marc :wink:

Ahaha ;D

[quote=“Luxie”]
Thanx! Except that it´s not Marcy Marc :wink:
[/quote]

my mistake :wink:

Got these Vans by Marc Jacobs :slight_smile:

lol - those shoes are tight

I need some vans or maybe Sneaux

i got a pair of vans, the checker ones i got them for christmas.I also got a pair of all stars

I have an dilemma, I dont know which shirt to buy please tell me which one you find the funniest. I love them all but its so hard to choose.

The handicap shirt is funny. But…sooo wrong…

Haha, the first one is definitely the best

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Nobody has posted on this topic since a while, was fun to read stuff there so I’m gonna post again.

I once asked my mom to sew me a patch on a black H&M t-shirt to get a customised tee of my own. I used this patch of The Clash, one of my fav bands :

Now I’m gonna buy new t-shirts and new patches to sew them again.

A blue one to add this :

A green one to add this :

I’d love to have found a Stax patch instead but the one you always find out is some sort of golden and it looks cheap, don’t want to buy it. I’d like a regular b&w and red Stax logo.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]

A blue one to add this :

[/quote]

Haha, I never knew you were this proud to be a mod. :wink:

Ahaha, right, I hadn’t even seen the reference, ahah ! Yeah then I’m gonna even more proud ;D Actually I love the London mod style and music so much, that’s why I have to get this patch.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Ahaha, right, I hadn’t even seen the reference, ahah ! Yeah then I’m gonna even more proud ;D Actually I love the London mod style and music so much, that’s why I have to get this patch.
[/quote]

My dad’s was a mod, still kinda is. he used to have a parkas with real bullet holes init. Apparently that was cool, to have bullet holes in them. fucking weird.

Really, bullets ? Ahaha. Sounds weird but everything is possible in this world. The mod style is so stylish, chic and dandy, love that.

I like the t-shirt that says “Im With Stupid” with the hand pointing down :smiley:

Can you post a pic ?